2014 MLB Season Thread

Gary

Never give up on Tampa. They'll crawl back up and maybe pick up a wildcard.

I want to agree with you on this, but the chance of that to happen is as low as the Cubs winning a World Series. I know the Rays did this before in 2011 but the current losing streak has probably ended most of their playoff hopes. The Rays should deal Price and get some bats to prepare for next year in addition to fire the hitting coach.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Giants fans are slowly starting take cards fans for most annoying. This Dodgers team is only 0.5 game back of a wild card spot they aren't dead yet and when this offence gets going watch out because this team can go on a monster run!

Also how is every one still hating on Puig hes having an MVP level year and is exactly what game needs!

sorry needed to let out some frustration.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

Okay Giants fans are slowly starting take cards fans for most annoying. This Dodgers team is only 0.5 game back of a wild card spot they aren't dead yet and when this offence gets going watch out because this team can go on a monster run!

Also how is every one still hating on Puig hes having an MVP level year and is exactly what game needs!

sorry needed to let out some frustration.

No we're just passionate. Like I said, the Dodgers can take all the headlines. I would rather win championships even if it's quietly or nondescript.

Manchado throws bat at pitcher. Things not to do in your baseball career.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

He's kind of shown his age in this series. Got tagged out and threw his helmet on Friday. Then today hit Norris on his back swing and never even acknowledged it even though Norris apparently had to leave the game (only saw a brief clip of it on the A's telecast on MLB Network) and then throws his bat quite intentionally, yes, after being thrown at the leg on the previous pitch, but still. I like the kid, but c'mon. Friday's incident was nothing. Donaldson made a simple tag and Machado was just falling on his own and I guess he was embarrassed so he made it seem like Donaldson shoved him. And then throwing the bat, blatantly after the catcher had already caught the pitch?

Machado's becoming a bit of a loose cannon.

"Gimme your badge and gun, Machado! I've had enough of your vigilante baseball antics! The mayor's up my ass on this one, kid!"

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

http://msn.foxsports.com/florida/story/rays-invite-seminole-indian-medicine-man-to-trop-to-work-his-magic-060914

Looks like the rays dont believe in trying hard, and working to get wins but instead bring in medicine men because that will work (sarcasm)

Next, they'll be trying to trade with Cleveland for this guy:

Jobu-Statue2.jpg

Manchado throws bat at pitcher. Things not to do in your baseball career.

Every pitcher who faces Machado should pitch him inside in the spirit of Bob Gibson and Don Newcombe.

Archived