Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone really dropped the ball at Fox Sports Florida as pretty much the entirety of the first period of the Canadiens-Lightning game failed to come on the air while the Mariners-Marlins game did.

yay illegal streams.

In Rodney Dangerfield's voice:

"I tell ya, the Rays get no respect. No respect."

in hindsight, really wish Anders Lindback hadn't teased Lightning fans with his performance in the last week of the season.

Because, for the excess amount of slack I cut him on Wednesday, the reality is is that he's Anders Lindback, and Anders Lindback isn't very good.

The blueline play has also been wretched but Lindback certainly did his fair share tonight. Yuck.

---

Time to go to Youtube and fire up some highlights of Caps-Bolts in 2003 to inspire me that this 0-2 deficit going on the road is overcomeable.

Wait a minute, no highlights of that series exist there? Dammit. Now what am I to grasp for straws with?

spacer.png

I didn't know The Keiser played for Detroit.

As for Boston, it looks like they're slipping into their classic "lets not play physical and only go for fancy goals" mode they use sometimes during the playoffs.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm about as neutral as can be on this Detroit series, I don't favour the Red Wings and it pains me to see Alfredsson do so well with Detroit.

On the other hand, as a fan of a Northeastern team, I just really hate the Bruins.

So I guess I'll cheer for the Wings this round to maybe shut up the Bruins come next season. Off too a good start there.

That Datsyuk goal started with Milan Lucic's inability to pass. Three Red Wings players in front of Jimmy Howard and what does Lucic do with the puck behind the net? "LOL maybe it'll pinball off of all of dem?!"

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

And Lucic won't be billed a dime for whacking his stick square into Danny's DeKeyser this evening. NHL decorum: If you're gonna grab some nuts, they better be someone else's.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Someone really dropped the ball at Fox Sports Florida as pretty much the entirety of the first period of the Canadiens-Lightning game failed to come on the air while the Mariners-Marlins game did.

yay illegal streams.

This turned out to be a Brighthouse exclusive problem in Central Florida, which is the Lightning's broadcast region primarily. It was fixed during the intermission.

Putting on my just-cleaned hindsight glasses, I'd rather this problem not gotten fixed and all the streams been broken. I may have gone mental at some point but I may have also found some way to...not waste my time.

spacer.png

And Lucic won't be billed a dime for whacking his stick square into Danny's DeKeyser this evening. NHL decorum: If you're gonna grab some nuts, they better be someone else's.

ibdHqn7wpx9hyD.gif

mKys628.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived