Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

It could be plenty worse; you could have Rusty Klesla traded to your team and retire rather than put on your jersey, for example.

To be fair...

sofwtMP.png

I would actually count that as a valid reason to retire, but he was probably going to wear this instead:

Amerks-vs-Crunch-Win.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, ok there, Funky. Chillax.

I was making a Dallas Buyers Club reference. Y'know, the movie that Matthew McConaughey won the Academy Award for Best Actor this year.

We all got that. It just wasn't necessary.

Your 4 paragraph post-game summaries are exactly necessary either. The people who watch the games don't need it, and the people who didn't watch the game probably don't care.

You can do what you want though. Nothing said on this board really matters. Anybody can post whatever they want as long as they obey site rules. I made a movie reference, I didn't say Dallas is a bad place or that people from Dallas are bad people. If you have a problem with somebody's statement, that's your problem.

I find it kinda funny how our local ABC affiliate (Channel 6 - Columbus for my fellow Ohioans) was recapping the Jackets win, having the caption "ALL THE WAY!" under the highlight reel. Calm down, people; it's just one win, they still need 3 more.

I had my doubts about the Jackets, but honestly, I'd like to see them advance. Now, do I think they'll win in the next round if they do win? Probably not.

BTW, I'm a little late, but I've got the Ducks over the Bruins in 6 games for the Cup.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I'm sorry I'm a little late on this but...

OH MY GOD I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED HAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

...and back to normal sanity.

I thought we were done at 2-0 down and returned to "I just want to win one game mode." If there's anything I should know about this group, it's to not count them out.

:censored: it. I want the series.

6fQjS3M.png

It's kind of shocking to see such amnesia because of these hard losses in St. Louis. They almost beat the almost champs in 2011 and came back from two separate deficits versus tough teams last year. I mean, your team has two titles in four years after years of non-importance. Quit bitching about this and remember your roots guys. Your complaining just sounds like entitlement now.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS UP ALL NIGHT THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You earned it. I wish I could say I've been there since day one.

Thanks. It feels good to finally be rewarded. And everybody is welcome on the 'bus (unless you're an a$$hole)

This gif has me dusty. What a great shot.

tumblr_n4b6o1O2iW1sna8pso1_500.gif

PvO6ZWJ.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS UP ALL NIGHT THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You earned it. I wish I could say I've been there since day one.

Thanks. It feels good to finally be rewarded. And everybody is welcome on the 'bus (unless you're an a$$hole)

This gif has me dusty. What a great shot.

tumblr_n4b6o1O2iW1sna8pso1_500.gif

AVz939m.gif?1

Tommorrow night is gonna be loud in Columbus, especially coming off that win.(It was gonna be loud anyway, but man it will be insane)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

So, explain to me how Lucic didn't get suspended...?

Also: Seabrook suspended three games.

Same reason Legwand wasn't for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k7zpDX7tvg

$5000 fine for both. Legwand was more of an idiot than Lucic was and got caught. Still a stupid play and hope the Bruins stay on the good side of the line the rest of the series.

Edit: I'm not saying it's correct he wasn't. In my opinion, they both should have sat a game. Message should be sent that sticks to groin won't be tolerated. But the precedent has been fines for these types of plays, not suspensions.

Bruins playing like a completely different team than game one. I love when they dump their "only fancy goals" mentality and just play hockey.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm guessing there can only be some kind of "authority figure" justification as to why Coach Q gets a $25K fine for a gesture that he probably did unwittingly while Lucic only gets $5K for whacking an opposing player in the nutsack.

I don't think coaches can appeal their fines, nor do they have a union.

I'm guessing there can only be some kind of "authority figure" justification as to why Coach Q gets a $25K fine for a gesture that he probably did unwittingly while Lucic only gets $5K for whacking an opposing player in the nutsack.

I don't think coaches can appeal their fines, nor do they have a union.

Yeah, the CBA limits the fines for players. No such luck for coaches.

There's a limit to how much players can be fine per the CBA. I don't believe there's a limit on coaches.

---

Yeah, ok there, Funky. Chillax.

I was making a Dallas Buyers Club reference. Y'know, the movie that Matthew McConaughey won the Academy Award for Best Actor this year.

We all got that. It just wasn't necessary.

Your 4 paragraph post-game summaries are exactly necessary either. The people who watch the games don't need it, and the people who didn't watch the game probably don't care.

You can do what you want though. Nothing said on this board really matters. Anybody can post whatever they want as long as they obey site rules. I made a movie reference, I didn't say Dallas is a bad place or that people from Dallas are bad people. If you have a problem with somebody's statement, that's your problem.

Yeah, god forbid we discuss the games in this thread. Right?

No, you didn't specifically say that but you made a movie reference to refer to Dallas as such. You could've made a hundred other Dallas movie references.

Honestly, I don't have a problem. You need to just relax, man.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived