College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Arizona State have added camo undershirts with picture of Pat Tillman for Saturday. Apparently the camo practice jerseys will be game jerseys.

They're going throwback this Saturday. Wearing the Tillman era uniforms. Sparky on the helmets

Corrected this for you :

They're going sane this Saturday. Wearing some actual Arizona State uniforms. Sparky on the helmets

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona State have added camo undershirts with picture of Pat Tillman for Saturday. Apparently the camo practice jerseys will be game jerseys.

They're going throwback this Saturday. Wearing the Tillman era uniforms. Sparky on the helmets

Corrected this for you :

They're going sane this Saturday. Wearing some actual Arizona State uniforms. Sparky on the helmets

And yet they aren't playing tomorrow.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Corrected this for you :

I think he meant next saturday.

I don't really know though.

0lXOeGc.pngfiesta%2006%2009%2014_zpsyehw2zlc.pnglFIL89P.png

Corrected this for you :

I think he meant next saturday.

I don't really know though.

The Sun Devils are in Pullman, WA next Saturday. I think the Tillman throwbacks were only for one game (Thursday night against Oregon).

For whatever reason, the ESPN booth at the Utah State-Wyoming game is on the wrong side of the field. All of the logos look upside down.

Stadium renovations. They're making upgrades which includes a totally new press box.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

For whatever reason, the ESPN booth at the Utah State-Wyoming game is on the wrong side of the field. All of the logos look upside down.

I think the actual pressbox/ESPN booth might be on the correct side, but the cameras are on the wrong side. I noticed this last week too.

Thanks Geoff for the update.

I hope Temple doesn't bust out some silly one-time uniform, or their BFBS duds for their funeral tonight.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Arizona State looked like they have looked all season, cheap. It's amazing how they try to use Nike's aesthetic and end up looking like something you'd find at Costco.

And it was borderline insulting they had their dumb PT42 event when Oregon came to town. Schedule that crap against Colorado!

I have no idea what you mean by this. Oregon has to always have the more obnoxious uniforms on any given field?

I love UCONN's midfield logo. I don't know if they started using it just this year or had it last year too but it looks great.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pic but I just took it with my phone off the tv because I couldn't find anything online.

tg9xhUh.jpg}

i love it too, reminds me of lsu

East Carolina and UConn looked like crap last night. UConn in all grey was not a good look at all. And East Carolina didn't look like themselves. Purple lids, yellow jerseys and purple pants would have been better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I think the actual pressbox/ESPN booth might be on the correct side, but the cameras are on the wrong side. I noticed this last week too.

or the logos were painted the wrong way

or the logos were painted the wrong way

They're building a new pressbox on the opposite side from where it is now, and they purposely installed the turf so that it is correct when the new pressbox is finished.

I'm pretty sure it's where the old press box was, not opposite. Right now they've got what basically look like trailers temporarily set up on the away sideline. They showed it a few weeks ago in a game.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived