Any idea about how to disable notifications once they've been enabled?  I feel like I should know how to do this but I can't find a way.  

I didn't know we had "reputation points."  I'm not even sure what those are . . . but I have more than that CC97 guy!

1 hour ago, leopard88 said:

. . . and where is the rest of the Owner's Box?

Never mind.

13 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Any idea about how to disable notifications once they've been enabled?  I feel like I should know how to do this but I can't find a way.  

For me I had to disable it using the advanced settings in chrome. I had a similar problem with Facebook notifications popping up. Not sure if this is the same issue as you but this is where I fixed it:

Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content Settings > Notifications > Manage Exceptions > Then choose the Block dropdown for the site you want to block.

So I had only recently (in the last 6 weeks or so) started slogging through the Relocation Roundelay thread.  Now that the upgrade happened, I've lost where I was in getting caught up, because it wants to send me to 'most recent post'.

Sucks to be me.

2 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

So I had only recently (in the last 6 weeks or so) started slogging through the Relocation Roundelay thread.  Now that the upgrade happened, I've lost where I was in getting caught up, because it wants to send me to 'most recent post'.

Sucks to be me.

Spoiler Alert -- The Rams move to L.A.

:P

16 hours ago, Quillz said:

Chris stated they were doing some work on the CSS. The stock IP.Board setup doesn't look much different from 3... Quotes definitely still appear in their own box. If they don't, then the skin was modified so they intentionally appear that way.

My quotes are now showing in boxes, so I wonder if it was some kind of cookie/update issue.  FWIW the site looks much better now, so perhaps I was seeing a sort of "half-update" when I posted my comment earlier.

You can quote specific parts of someone's post by highlighting text in it and clicking the "quote this" bubble that pops up. I think it's kind of neat.

Update: we just now passed 50% for post migration!

3 hours ago, McCarthy said:

So on desktop it's fairly similar to the old one, except sleeker, and with upgraded features like the drag and drop picture attaching. That's good. Now that circular avatars are gone (always a bad idea) I really like the member title area next to each post. 

I don't really use my phone on here and it's weird to me that would be someone's primary device for these boards so not really worried about how any of the changes affect mobile. 

I commute via subway and rail for nearly 3 hours most days.  Nearly all of my "personal" internet time is from in phone during that commute. 

When I'm at home I usually have more important things to do though I do tend to peek at the boards from time to time though it's generally from a tablet or laptop.

30 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

"quote this"

Done.  Kinda outta context, though...B)

2 hours ago, leopard88 said:

Never mind.

As was stated numerous times throughout, it's not 100% complete, please wait for this to be complete before the commencement of pointing out problems

I came in midway through the process and didn't see all of the other posts.  Sorry.

2 hours ago, CS85 said:

Account Settings -> Notification Settings

I do like how it is more streamlined, but I do not like how quotes are simply indented.

2 hours ago, pianoknight said:

My quotes are now showing in boxes, so I wonder if it was some kind of cookie/update issue.  FWIW the site looks much better now, so perhaps I was seeing a sort of "half-update" when I posted my comment earlier.

It was exactly what I was saying, the updates weren't done yet. Still not entirely done.

20 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Mine went up. 

Wonder what the deal is there? I had over 200 I think...

I just found the feature where I can search all of my posts...it's amazing.  It enabled me to find my first ever post (about the North Stars, go figure).  Based on page numbers, howrver, it looks like it has captured 7400 of my 7,800 posts.  Weird.  Does that mean I have 400 posts that are part of graveyarded threads?

Actually, the bottom shows 313 pages, which would be exactly right, but my first post comes on page 296.  297-313 are empty.  

All three board upgrade threads have been merged here. This way we don't have to look in three different places to answer questions.