Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

These would happen in the 2nd half of the season when people who don't subscribe to the NFL Network won't be able to see them all.

New streaming options this year, so you can still see them even if you don't have NFL Network.

I think you can only stream it if you have NFL Game Pass

And that's a a replay. If the nFL provides a link to watch the game, will you please let me know where? I've looked on the site.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to post links of the uniforms for the Bills and Jets from NFL twitter, but when I clicked on the link it went straight to NFL Shop. Very clever and sneaky of the NFL.

EDIT: I love the Bills uniforms. I wonder if the Jets will adopt the chrome logos and helmet stripes full time

I'd like it if they had white pants. But then again this goes into my thought that if the Jets were to go kelly green, it needs to be the mid 80's-97 throwbacks. It just doesn't really work with what the Jets have for a uniform template, and it didn't work that well back in the day, either.

Either way, jerseys are good, but the monochrome deal kills it

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Bills: C-

I like the red jersey for them, it looks sharp. The pants, however, are atrocious, and the socks/cleats are even worse. The bottom half of this uniform looks awful, and the fact that there's no white on the bottom to break it up is just bad. The helmet sticks out, and the uniform is unbalanced.

Jets: F

Everything I said about the Jets uniform holds true here, except for the jersey. While the Bills made a jersey with some semblance of a tie to their identity, New York couldn't even do that. The double green looks really bad. Fail.

Archived