Hoopladawg87    360

Don't love 'em, don't hate 'em....more just confused by them. They're clean, but the color balance is off, the light blue gets lost in between the navy and white/yellow, and the thin armhole trim is very unnecessary. Just doesn't feel like the Nuggets much at all. 

DJT    42

I like the Denver uniforms. They're getting real close to the Pacers, but I'm liking it overall. Could be a bit more baby blue, and could have better font colors/number colors. 

bowld    514

I feel like every uni we have seen so far has a superior white version to the dark 

DJT    42

Although looking more they should have used the same font colors on the icon as the association. The white and light blue and yellow don't look near as good. 

DG_Now    3,805

Those Nuggets uniforms are as bland as this new board software.

upperV03    1,918
5 minutes ago, Colorsism said:

So far these have been the best uniforms yet. 

You spelled worst wrong.

Also, just as a general comment for everyone, let's try to keep the Nuggets' new uniform discussion in the designated thread.

KittSmith_95    610

What was the point in this? Was there a point to this? You literally flipped Light Blue for Navy..... and in the process, end up looking like the Raptors when they dropped purple & used the same template. I'm left shaking my head...... and feeling oh so confused. Why not promote the yellow? 

Digby    671

Boring, sure, but having always hated the powder blues this is a clear upgrade to me. (Using white and gold and powder blue next to each other on the trim is still too many light colors and getting muddled, but at least it isn't the whole thing.) hope the skyline alt is still around.

VikWings    492

I like em in vacuum but they can be easily mistaken for the Pacers. Deemphasis of baby blue was a mistake.

DJT    42
4 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

You spelled worst wrong.

Also, just as a general comment for everyone, let's try to keep the Nuggets' new uniform discussion in the designated thread.

I thought only the wolves had a separate thread? Since they changed their logo and whole identity. 

And that Denver thread is for their ad on their jersey. 

mjd77    522

I'm now patiently awaiting the next color trend.  In the early 2000s it was black, now it's navy...so maybe around 2020 we'll start to see another shift, hopefully to something less bland.

suns1977    260

I'm sick of navy blue. Knew from the preview this either was very Pacers or Grizzlies.

I don't understand not wanting to stand out and be original.  Powder blue stands out.  

Congrats to Denver Grizzlies on the uni's.

Germanshepherd    516

I think they're ev team named after gold nuggets should be primarily gold but hey what do I know 

Shadojoker    617
1 hour ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

Don't love 'em, don't hate 'em....more just confused by them. They're clean, but the color balance is off, the light blue gets lost in between the navy and white/yellow, and the thin armhole trim is very unnecessary. Just doesn't feel like the Nuggets much at all. 

Couldn't agree more!!