Jaguars getting new uniforms

thewhodat

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This story goes kind of contrary to what the other thread on this discussed. I thought they were talking about doing a dual-color helmet scheme, so that it glittered teal in the sun but would appear black otherwise. In this article they're talking about renewing their identity and standardizing.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

if they keep the helmet as is and keep the black jersey/pants, id be happy. i think what they are doing is right by design (establishing identity) but i dont think they need to do it by limiting themselves to 1 home/away uniform. im sure they would want to wear as much whte as possible at home. im excited to see what they come up with though

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Ok, this is going to be my only post in this thread, then I won't open it up again. The uniforms have a pretty simple design, but very modern at the same time. I feel like they are almost to plain and look more like a practice jersey.

Here's the new wordmark:

p5820920dt.jpg

I was literally just coming here to post the same thing.

Let me be very restrained and eloquent in stating the following...

DOWNGRADE!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

DOWNGRADE!!!

Comic Sans? Seriously? You should be suspended for a minimum of two weeks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

DOWNGRADE!!!

Comic Sans? Seriously? You should be suspended for a minimum of two weeks.

I did that on purpose. Just as with Comic Sans, I despise this rediculous new script mark alot.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Like I said in the overall "New NFL Unis" thread, it's like they gave the Jags' the same tired style they've given the Broncos/Texans/Seahawks/Bengals/Falcons/Cardinals and then said "hey, what if we slightly arch it? That'll make it unique!"

That said, it'll be a relatively small complaint if the uniforms themselves deliver.

Archived