2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team says they will be selling them, though it sounds like they may be sold in-arena only.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The team says they will be selling them, though it sounds like they may be sold in-arena only.

Why even bother manufacturing them, then.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Why even bother manufacturing them, then.

There is a Tim Hortons there, you know! There must be a couple people spilling over into the team store.

The Coyotes will go back to their originals on March 5th against the Canucks, and did an amazing job adapting the design to the Edge template (or vice-versa).

B7Vg_ovCEAAPxmY_zpsornnzpuw.jpg

I have always loved that logo. It's so... different.

I got one of those for Christmas in 97 or 98. I'll have to pull it out of storage sometime.

On a side note....if the bolts took the pants they wear with their thirds, add a black outline to the stripes and logo on the blue and white and then either blue or black helmet at home. I mean we're still talking "original six" blah blah blah or whatever but I'm thinking that would be an improvement. But the loss of silver/grey was a huge mistake for real though. Black/Royal Blue (or old blue)/Grey/White = sexy. Royal Blue and White when you're the Lightning.....too bright yo.

That NOB font on those Kings yellows is awful. Thin, stretched tall, blah. (I'm not enamored with the 1's either.) The rest of it is quite nice though. Interested to see if they go with purple or gold pants. That will be the true selling point on the full uni..

Speaking of the Kings, their practice of simply taking banners and making them into patches is awful too. Huge rectangles that create quite a bit of clutter on the jersey. Like I know they're going for the simple, "less is more" thing, but it's too big.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived