College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

UMass in all maroon this week against Temple

CPSSq-2WsAA3fbF.jpg

For comparison, they wore their all white combination last week at Colorado:

18742478-mmmain.jpg

This is their second year of having the maroon helmet option. Their first two years in FBS, they only had a black helmet (it was as terrible as their play on the field in their first two FBS years)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huskers in all white for Miami game. REALLY hope we don't see this combination again for the rest of the year. Red pants are far superior.

I agree 100% all white just doesn't look right to me

I wish they still wore red socks at home and white socks on the road with black cleats loved when they used to do that

Wish the UW huskies would retire those gold chrome helmets. Why wear it, when they have such a beautiful gold helmet already with decades of positive history? The gold is fantastic , the frosty white is tolerable, but the chrome and black helms need to go. Could maybe go for an alternate purple one though.

Indiana wore helmets with the Indiana script from the basketball and baseball teams on them. It looked pretty good. I'd say they should keep this instead of the interlocked IU, only because it separates their look from Oklahoma's that much more.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived