College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Anybody else love Memphis' uniforms last night? I was a huge fan of their redo of the Bengals helmets, and thought the charcoal/granite pants and jerseys were stellar! I'll try to find better pictures this was all I could find for now.

_middle_09242015_Memphis_Cincinnati_JM03

If the jerseys were black instead of dark grey I'd like them more. Still a good look for them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else love Memphis' uniforms last night? I was a huge fan of their redo of the Bengals helmets, and thought the charcoal/granite pants and jerseys were stellar! I'll try to find better pictures this was all I could find for now.

If the jerseys were black instead of dark grey I'd like them more. Still a good look for them.

As much as I hate chrome helmets, I believe chrome with blue stripes would've looked 100x better.

Bsy44zICIAEivFB.jpg

spacer.png

12038249_10153235370187734_3031858156592

12036781_10153235265547734_4871467615535

spacer.png

As much as I hate chrome helmets, I believe chrome with blue stripes would've looked 100x better.

Bsy44zICIAEivFB.jpg

They wore those last year, and honestly I think they looked a little awkward with too much chrome combined with the thinness (is that a word?) of the tiger stripes so the blue didn't really stand out all that well.

20131030_pjc_fb1_067.0_standard_783.0.jp

1401222538000-USATSI-7589203.jpg

imo the Sapp-era Canes uniforms are one of the most overrated in college football history. Nothing matches and the color balance is different for the helmet, jersey, and pants. (And they don't come together to look greater as a whole, unlike, say, Ole Miss.) Totally nostalgia-driven, and thankfully I have no nostalgia for them.

How about you just say you don't like them, and don't try to speak to others about why they do? Nothing is more annoying then having your opinion dismissed as just "nostalgia".

I dont know what nostalgia means but I like the 90s unis because they remind me of my youth. I started following Miami when they had that bad boy rep. I was a teen at the time so it all coincided.

imo the Sapp-era Canes uniforms are one of the most overrated in college football history. Nothing matches and the color balance is different for the helmet, jersey, and pants. (And they don't come together to look greater as a whole, unlike, say, Ole Miss.) Totally nostalgia-driven, and thankfully I have no nostalgia for them.

How about you just say you don't like them, and don't try to speak to others about why they do? Nothing is more annoying then having your opinion dismissed as just "nostalgia".

I dont know what nostalgia means but I like the 90s unis because they remind me of my youth. I started following Miami when they had that bad boy rep. I was a teen at the time so it all coincided.
double_facepalm.png

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

12036638_1047783828599246_41506095085146

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

How is that possible? You're in your late 30s-early 40s (guessing based on the information you've given) and don't know what nostalgia means? There's a little thing called Google that could help you out.

The color balance is spot on, but the striping inconsistencies are unforgivable.. Just get it right on the white jersey and pants, and the uniform is perfect..

As for the comments about the numbers needing to be the lighter color, does that mean the saints should have gold numbers with black outline? Florida State showed us last year why your numbers on your white jersey should be in your primary color.. Plus orange numbers would be too much..

double_facepalm.png[/quoyet lmao

I know this is a uni thread but this is the best post yet

How is that possible? You're in your late 30s-early 40s (guessing based on the information you've given) and don't know what nostalgia means? There's a little thing called Google that could help you out.

maxresdefault.jpg

In what universe are partially spray painted helmets considered fashionable.

I mean Nike what the hell are you doing here.

That has nothing to do with Nike, that is entirely on the school. They attempted to copy what Syracuse did but looks horrendous

181468757.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

What Syracuse did looks horrendous to begin with.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived