nash61

New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

I thought they were going to phase out the current offensive logo for a block C.

Man, Bleacher Report, ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sports, and Pro Football Talk have already put up slideshows of some designer's redesigned CCSLC for all 32 possible combinations. It's so awesome looking with it taking up the whole helmet!

Needs stripes.

I thought they were going to phase out the current offensive logo for a block C.

Sometimes I wish I could retweet posts on here.

I just heard from a guy who knows a guy whose seen it, and apparently it will blow everyone away. There will be versions in black, anthracite, wolf grey, volt, pink, vintage white, and camo.

I really hope that there is some type of black stripe incorporated into the logo to forever memorialize the fallen "Babe of the Week" thread. Never forget.

Stay tuned for my ~INDEPENDENT~ Sports Logo Message Board logos.

I heard that all the numbers will be in a Bucs-style alarm clock font to represent the site's "leap into the future of technological development" while looking cool enough to "attract a new generation of viewers".

any leaks yet?

Stay tuned for my ~INDEPENDENT~ Sports Logo Message Board logos.

That guy's still the reigning champion of funniest thing ever said on the boards and it's been ten years.

Too bad it's just the logo. A new board name with a non-rigged name the team contest would have been really interesting to see unfold.

I think they could be adding some striped stirrups. The Marinerzz pulled it off well this offseason.

However, I could see them adding ass stripes to fit in with the Adidas teams in the NCAA tourney.

A highly reliable source on Reddit (on a serious note: is that an oxymoron or merely a contradiction) says that the grey outline will be removed but the maple leaf will become gunmetal grey.

The "C" remains unchanged.

I heard the Glendale city council is going to hold a vote on whether to keep the old logo or allow it to relocate to Hamilton.

"On Sundays, the website and main logo will switch all of its white backgrounds to vintage cream backgrounds..."

Also, in six months a grey alternate jersey will be introduced...

Edited by GalaxyGuardian