Unused Logos and Uniforms

oidnhm4hi49p4qbv0x5zf3wsu.gif

Best unused uniform ever? I think so.

Get rid of one of the shades of green and it becomes passable as an alternate. I'm glad they kept green is the primary shade with small black accents... at least for a while anyways.

I'll disagree with you on this Morgo. I say add one shade of green! By which I mean: change the black to a darker shade of green and you have one helluva jersey.

• Like 1

They'd forever have been the "Pitfall" jerseys if they'd done that.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

They'd forever have been the "Pitfall" jerseys if they'd done that.

Only to those of us old enough to know what "Pitfall" was.

377298-activision-hits-remixed-psp-scree

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• 3 weeks later...

I see that upon deciding which new RBK jersey they were going to use, they had to choose between a really bad one, and two more really bad ones.

It was bound to be a disaster, regardless of which road they'd opt to take.

Those Oilers jerseys aren't prototypes for their 2007 Edge redesign, they are prototypes for the alternate that followed in 2008. As everyone knows they opted for the throwback route instead... Thank god.

As bad as those prototypes are, they look positively fantastic compared to half-striped, pajama top, monstrosities they went with.

Still don't like that piping, and I think the red stripe probably shouldn't touch the orange, but the top one might look pretty good. It's somewhat similar to the Ducks' current jerseys.

Washington Capitals Edge prototype:

2mTHH21.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-AUTHENTIC-REEBOK-WASHINGTON-CAPITALS-PROTOTYPE-HOCKEY-JERSEY-SZ-56-/191373507852?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c8ebffd0c

I believe this is the same seller who had the Canucks prototype from a couple months ago.

That's the practice jersey from 2008 template.
No it's not.

8bbc759c840b89a8.jpg

• Like 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12