2016-17 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

TheGrimReaper

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, RedRenesis said:

If the Ducks are getting in the Wayback Machine I'd just assume see eggplant and jade come back as well.  But even as is it's an improvement over the current webbed foot set. 

The webbed foot set is far superior to that 1990s Disney cartoon.

The Catch of the Day!

17 hours ago, RedRenesis said:

If the Ducks are getting in the Wayback Machine I'd just assume see eggplant and jade come back as well.  But even as is it's an improvement over the current webbed foot set. 

In an ideal world, the Ducks would do what the Penguins did: bring back the throwback as a permanent third and then eventually promote it to primary status.

At the minimum, they should be emulating the Coyotes and wearing the throwback at least a couple of times per year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 9/7/2016 at 8:54 AM, The Giant Pacific Octopus said:

^As long as they wear those aqua helmets (to go with the aqua jerseys, aqua pants, aqua socks and aqua gloves), I'm there!

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2uz2jbk.jpg

You can never have too much Aqua

606px-aqua-aquarius_albumco__oPt.jpg

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived