2016-17 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

TheGrimReaper

I would like to reopen the Canucks discussion just to state that I love Skatin' Johnny and every single Canucks concept with him is good and every single Canucks concept without him is bad.

On 11/5/2016 at 10:36 PM, Ice_Cap said:

Well the Canucks could have gone with Johnny Canuck from day one and saved everyone a lot of aggravation, but instead they went with hockey's version of the ball-in-glove logo. So here we are.

This is an insult to the BiG. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's just no creativity in NHL branding anymore.  A Vegas team was a golden opportunity to do something unique that really knocked our socks off.  Instead, we'll likely see the Calgary Hitmen's colours on a traditional template that will either copy the Red Wings, Canadians, Team Canada or a combination...  And yes, that flyer is atrocious.

11 minutes ago, Morgo said:

There's just no creativity in NHL branding anymore.  A Vegas team was a golden opportunity to do something unique that really knocked our socks off.  Instead, we'll likely see the Calgary Hitmen's colours on a traditional template that will either copy the Red Wings, Canadians, Team Canada or a combination...  And yes, that flyer is atrocious.

I see what you did there ;)

Man, the Pacific Division is going to be a fun watch...

Black/Silver

Black/Orange/Gold

Black/Teal

Black/Red/Yellow

Black/Brick Red

Black/Brick Red/Bronze/Silver

+ Vancouver/Edmonton

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived