NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

The award logos should be on the back of the helmet so they can be seen but not clutter up the uniform. 

It looks like the nominees have them on the back of the helmet and the winners have patches on their chest

8 minutes ago, lbj273 said:

It looks like the nominees have them on the back of the helmet and the winners have patches on their chest

That’s correct. Personally I like that the nominees have the decals on the helmets, and I think a good solution for the winners would be to have a similar decal on the helmets with “Winner” and the year they won it under the trophy. That way the jersey wouldn’t be cluttered with a patch, and the decals for the winners would still be easily differentiated from those of the nominees each year.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Just now, msubulldog said:

I wonder how many fans would like them paired with the regular white jersey?

None. Because the blue numbers wouldn’t match the blue pant stripes silly goose...oh wait...:D

KISSwall09.jpg

On 12/7/2017 at 11:14 PM, Griffinmarlins said:

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful that jersey is despite the patches? There's no reason the Saints shouldn't be wearing these full time. 

My easy 4-step plan for NO:

1) Match the helmet to the Color Rush shade of gold.  

2) Add black jerseys w/same shade of gold + pants in gold & black w/Color Rush striping style.

3) Put the fantastic Saints wordmark on helmet bumpers & jersey front.

4) Enjoy being the NFL's best looking team.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

9 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

WAS-LAC looks great. It's a good thing the Redskins switched back to white-burgundy instead of white-gold on the road.

Their commitment to it this year is fantastic to see. I was a bit worried it wouldn't totally become the default road look. Looks like they listened to the fans at the beginning of 2016 and haven't forgotten how rapturous the praise was from that first 2016 road game. I'll say it again: I wouldn't mind them dropping the gold pants altogether. Burgundy over white is a perfectly good home look!

wash-99-01-red-620x945.jpg

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

2 hours ago, BlueSky said:

2) Add black jerseys w/same shade of gold + pants in gold & black w/Color Rush striping style.

These would be phenomenal improvements.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I usually don't like when I read uniwatch how Paul Lukas calls the color rush uniforms color "rash" and craps on them like a 12 year old.

But with that said.

The bills should never wear a red jersey imo, they are one of the teams that never need an alternate (unless it was wearing a throwback, like when they had the hideous uniforms).

And all red, is just too much.

4 hours ago, BlueSky said:

Why do they need a wordmark on the jersey front? I think it's needless clutter (see the above Eli Manning jersey for the slippery slope down which you can be led).

It's where I sit.

49 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

I usually don't like when I read uniwatch how Paul Lukas calls the color rush uniforms color "rash" and craps on them like a 12 year old.

But with that said.

The bills should never wear a red jersey imo, they are one of the teams that never need an alternate (unless it was wearing a throwback, like when they had the hideous uniforms).

Bills should wear a red helmet again.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

54 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

But with that said.

I stopped going on that site quite a while ago. He kept inserting politics into the page and he went so militant about his opinions like he was a god of unis/logos. It was too much, which is a shame because obviously since I'm here I care about this kind of stuff.

4 hours ago, DeFrank said:

I wouldn't mind them dropping the gold pants altogether. Burgundy over white is a perfectly good home look!

wash-99-01-red-620x945.jpg

As a life long Skins fans, I say good riddance to the white pants! I never liked this look on the Skins. Or the white on white look they used in 2005.

Truth be told, I'm warming up to the possibility of the Skins getting a new look. The mystique of the Gibbs era unis died in the mid nineties. Update the logo Vikings style. Keep the same shades of "burgundy and gold" they have now, and create something new. If a set of white pants must be included, make them for practice only :P

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived