2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

Congrats Philly. Guess we can't brag about being the only Super Bowl winning team in the state anymore. Y'all deserve this moment.

NE faught hard, nothing to be a ashamed of. I have no ill will toward any Patriot at the moment...except Kraft, who I always have contempt for. Him and his elitist attitude can take a hike.

NSFCvyu.png

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, the admiral said:

What, was "I have been to the mountaintop in my tough but comfortable Dodge Ram" have been too on the nose? Jesus Christ burn this country down and start over.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

2 minutes ago, the admiral said:

What, would "I have been to the mountaintop in my tough but comfortable Dodge Ram" have been too on the nose? Jesus Christ burn this country down and start over.

Or maybe just this ad agency. 

BB52Big.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

And one cheating scandal away from being winless in the rest of them.

It's official; you are an absolute mark for the Patriots.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Man, I kept screwing up and thinking the Eagles won back in '80 when they went there with Vermeil. I was like, "Why do they keep saying it's their first Super Bowl? They won like 40 years ago." Nope, nope, nope.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Congrats Eagles! The underdogs get their day in the sun after all.

The 2001-Pres. Brady-Belichick Patriots are, purely on rings, conference and divisional titles, the most dominant dynasty in NFL history. Only two QBs can say they slayed that beast on the biggest stage of all: Eli Manning X2 and...Nick Foles? Unreal.

ICXC NIKA

10 minutes ago, the admiral said:

What, would "I have been to the mountaintop in my tough but comfortable Dodge Ram" have been too on the nose? Jesus Christ burn this country down and start over.

“Hate cannot drive out hate. Only a Dodge Ram with a Hemi has that kind of power.”

I almost didn't watch the game because I was so pessimistic about the Patriots probably winning again, but I'm glad I did. That was a hell of a game. I don't know if it was the best ever, but it's definitely up there. Enjoy it Eagles fans, it's been a long time coming.

spacer.png

Archived