College athletics identity changes

Burkell007

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Unless I am having a Mandela-effect moment, that cat looks awfully similar to a popular cartoon cat though I can't put my finger on it...

Reminds me of Scar's face in the Lion King when he takes his final lunge at Simba before getting kicked off the cliff to be mauled by the hyenas.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Unless I am having a Mandela-effect moment, that cat looks awfully similar to a popular cartoon cat though I can't put my finger on it...

Brak?

B0xplaw.png

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Noticed that the Niagara Purple Eagles have started to use their "retro" logo again on their website and social media:

8AZy3X-j1nrkL0Zz80g8tia7UnStAs-mCKjCuV_j

No word on whether or not it's their primary logo again, a "joint primary" with their current one or a placeholder for a new logo...but I think we can all agree that their most recent primary would not be missed.

oi5inigc39oafmcd7f3fb7bhf.gif

(Just using it for the audio...I think that elephant creature is adorable)

• Like 4

bYhYmxh.png

22 hours ago, Burmy said:

Noticed that the Niagara Purple Eagles have started to use their "retro" logo again on their website and social media:

8AZy3X-j1nrkL0Zz80g8tia7UnStAs-mCKjCuV_j

No word on whether or not it's their primary logo again, a "joint primary" with their current one or a placeholder for a new logo...but I think we can all agree that their most recent primary would not be missed.

oi5inigc39oafmcd7f3fb7bhf.gif

(Just using it for the audio...I think that elephant creature is adorable)

Hopefully they pull a Tulane here and use just the old school mascot logo as new full time.

• Like 12

On 8/8/2023 at 4:21 PM, Brave-Bird 08 said:

It looks like the Davenport University logo a little bit.

33 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

A little too close imo.

Yyyyeaaahh I see a C&D incoming pretty soon...

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 hours ago, NH4 said:

Delaware State received a new logo

The wings, and the spikes on HORNETS are a dead give-a-way that they started here and tried to make it different enough. Even if the Charlotte logo didn't exist, the blue shadow being lazily duplicated and the wings not being symmetrical is just a joke. I get not every college has a budget for a Studio Simon type rebrand but good lord, you just showed your ass

F3QJHT-WYAAf1I6?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6