NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

On 1/5/2020 at 4:00 PM, pelicanfan said:

I honestly think they look nice. Other then the fact that trimming is really iffy with these jerseys like how they’re cut halfway through for arm holes. But I much prefer their “canvas” over the saggy or silky material we’ve seen in the past

I actually miss the dazzle fabric. It looked good on some teams. But yeah, the weird armholes are the only huge problem with the Nike jerseys. I'm surprised they haven't taken the opportunity to fix them yet for more jersey sales.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as orange sets are concerned, OKC's look okay. I like the use of that color on uniforms in general. Best orange set to me is the Knicks alternate from a few years ago. And that's only because the Suns continue to find ways to botch their use of that color.

6 hours ago, Digby said:

The NBA merch fits right in with Nike's philosophy for most things they do -- a very nice and high-tech expensive line, and a very cheapo discount line.

I actually think their replica "cheap" line is waaaay better quality than adidas. I mean the replica adidas jerseys didn't even have the same side stripes as the actual jerseys. 

1 hour ago, Satomiblood said:

As far as orange sets are concerned, OKC's look okay. I like the use of that color on uniforms in general. Best orange set to me is the Knicks alternate from a few years ago. And that's only because the Suns continue to find ways to botch their use of that color.

OKC's look okay but I think it's the worst of the now-three orange jerseys they've had in the past decade. Too many light colors at once, I think it needs the old navy to provide balance. (Agree on the Suns, though I've always liked their purple or black bases anyway.)

pzAao2g.jpg

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 hours ago, Pyromania1983 said:

The 76ers/Thunder game last night looked great! Nice contrast between the Sixers' dark blue and the Thunder's orange and light blue.

Image result for 76ers

Image result for 76ers

One thing I will say as a Sixers fan, and not sure if you guys feel like this should be the case, but Philly shouldn't wear bland white accessories with their blue uniforms. They were wearing blue accessories, but those make it look like a blue bodysuit. They use the contrasting blue with both their red and their cream uniforms, so I think red should be a fix for the blue. Maybe brighten the red just a tad from the photoshop. Any thoughts?

phnbUkC.jpg

It was nice to see the Lakers wearing gold at home against a road team in their dark uniforms.

However, this is the first I've seen of the Knicks this season and their set is pretty bad. It's just dull and lifeless and has no connection to the glory years of the Knicks outside of general uniform colors. P.U.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

14 hours ago, Digby said:

OKC's look okay but I think it's the worst of the now-three orange jerseys they've had in the past decade. Too many light colors at once, I think it needs the old navy to provide balance. (Agree on the Suns, though I've always liked their purple or black bases anyway.)

pzAao2g.jpg

Looking at the three of them together, I have to say that the current set is way better. The orange is brighter (not lifeless like the first - although I wonder if that's just the photo muting the actual color) and the light blue really pops. That blue also works since it's a match to their primary color. I'd take that over the use of navy any day.

The current orange okc jerseys are the best ones they’ve had yet. And to me one of the best orange jerseys in a while. That second one was a let down doing just navy and orange it looked terrible. At least the first one had white contrast. The latest one has a really vibrant creamsicle like color to it

IMG-7122.gif

16 hours ago, DG_Now said:

It was nice to see the Lakers wearing gold at home against a road team in their dark uniforms.

However, this is the first I've seen of the Knicks this season and their set is pretty bad. It's just dull and lifeless and has no connection to the glory years of the Knicks outside of general uniform colors. P.U.

They haven’t thrown any real effort in their alternatives outside of the “Firefighter” set they had a while back. They haven’t done anything with orange uniforms since all those years ago when they lost every game in them. 
Their current set are as unappealing as the actual team itself. 

XM4KeeA.png

22 hours ago, Pyromania1983 said:

One thing I will say as a Sixers fan, and not sure if you guys feel like this should be the case, but Philly shouldn't wear bland white accessories with their blue uniforms. They were wearing blue accessories, but those make it look like a blue bodysuit. They use the contrasting blue with both their red and their cream uniforms, so I think red should be a fix for the blue. Maybe brighten the red just a tad from the photoshop. Any thoughts?

phnbUkC.jpg

Too unbalanced. The accessories make a big block of red, while there’s barely any red on the uniform itself. I like the white, it still contrasts but doesn’t look out of place due to the large amount of white on the jersey.

ExJworW.png

I do agree that accessories should be black for colored jerseys but not all of them. Black accessories would look really nice with teams with the color black but i think they’ll look weird with jerseys that don’t have any black 

IMG-7122.gif

On 1/7/2020 at 7:32 PM, Pyromania1983 said:

phnbUkC.jpg

Honestly the blue they were wearing earlier was perfectly fine. If they're getting sick of all blue, wear white at home.

YVRMUBj.png

Archived