NFL Offseason Thread

BBTV

55 minutes ago, heavybass said:

also RIP the Don, there won't be another great coach like him again.... not even Bill can compare.

Sure he can. He was more successful.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Sure he can. He was more successful.

Yeah let's be real here.  Why would he be considered in a tier above other legendary guys like Noll, Landry, Lombardi, Walsh, and Pederson?  They're all super-successful top-notch coaches that were mostly loved by their players and won titles.  That's really the highest-attainable tier, and it's an honor to be there - but let's not get crazy - Belichick is on a different higher level.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Yeah let's be real here.  Why would he be considered in a tier above other legendary guys like Noll, Landry, Lombardi, Walsh, and Pederson?  They're all super-successful top-notch coaches that were mostly loved by their players and won titles.  That's really the highest-attainable tier, and it's an honor to be there - but let's not get crazy - Belichick is on a different higher level.

Pederson... as in Doug Pederson? If this isn’t some shoehorned joke, you’re out of your mind to consider him as legendary.

At least not legendary yet.

44 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So, you've just never read one of BBTV's posts yet?

Oh I’m very aware of the nonsensical posts. From this all the way to wishing injury and death to a player simply because they want to use Roman Numerals on their jersey.

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

No NFL games in London or Mexico City this year

https://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/52535701

It'll be interesting to see how Jacksonville handles this one...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

It'll be two more home games nobody in Jacksonville will go to. Not because of COVID either.

The internet is your friend. I was going to post this:

The interesting part here will be that Jacksonville fans were going to have a lower price tag for season tickets because of fewer home games. If any fans had already put money towards those season tickets, do the Jags honor the former prices? If so, do they then give those season ticket holders tickets to the games now being held in Jacksonville or make those individual ticket sales? Or do they raise the season ticket prices on Jacksonville fans after having already advertised a different price for season tickets?

But then found that the Jaguars released this news just two hours ago:

https://www.jaguars.com/news/jaguars-launch-back-to-football-flex-plan-for-season-ticket-members 

Tickets to the returning games will be available as follows for season ticket members:

· Current season ticket members, both renewed and non-renewed, will have the option to include both games in their membership.

· New season ticket memberships will now include all 10 home games (eight regular season and two preseason).

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Pederson... as in Doug Pederson? If this isn’t some shoehorned joke, you’re out of your mind to consider him as legendary.

At least not legendary yet.

he is undefeated in Super Bowls against the best coach of all time. Technically, that makes him the best, but I’ll give Belichick the edge due to his other titles. 

Who else can say that? Tom Coughlin? He’s disqualified automatically because come on, it’s the giants, so I don’t want to hear it. 

Undefeated in Super Bowls against the GOAT. That’s fact.  See you in canton. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

he is undefeated in Super Bowls against the best coach of all time. Technically, that makes him the best, but I’ll give Belichick the edge due to his other titles. 

Who else can say that? Tom Coughlin? He’s disqualified automatically because come on, it’s the giants, so I don’t want to hear it. 

Undefeated in Super Bowls against the GOAT. That’s fact.  See you in canton. 

I’d put Joe Gibbs well above Pederson, but yeah sure... whatever floats your boat about qualified legendary coaches.

48 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I’d put Joe Gibbs well above Pederson, but yeah sure... whatever floats your boat about qualified legendary coaches.

Did Joe Gibbs ever beat a Belichick-lead Patriots team?  Browns teams don't count because the Browns.

4 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Did Joe Gibbs ever beat a Belichick-lead Patriots team?  Browns teams don't count because the Browns.

Did Belicheck ever beat Lombardi? Joe Gibbs had less talented teams than New England has of late and still won titles. That says a lot about him.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Did Belicheck ever beat Lombardi? Joe Gibbs had less talented teams than New England has of late and still won titles. That says a lot about him.

He took a team led by Mark Rypien and not only won the Super Bowl but beat the everliving stuffing of almost everyone on the way there (with their only losses being to the Cowboys and Eagles by a combined 5 points) to the point that the 1991 Washington Redskins are arguably one of the best teams of all time.

Archived