Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

36 minutes ago, dcameronh said:

You are looking at the 3 different style/cut tiers of the Nike replica jerseys.

Red - Game Jersey

White - Elite Jersey

Black - Limited Jersey

Forgive me, but can you translate those meaningless marketing terms into a more easily understood hierarchy? 😂

Is the Elite one the “best?” Is that why it has a better cut?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Normally I can’t stand oversized logos on the helmets, but I actually love it here. I don’t even mind the chrome facemask (tho black would be better). The helmet looks really sharp. 

I would actually like this helmet if it were glossy black instead of satin. 

17 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

Forgive me, but can you translate those meaningless marketing terms into a more easily understood hierarchy? 😂

I miss the days of "replica" and "authentic." 

I don't ask much, I just want a clear idea of what I'm buying. 

Those red to black gradient jerseys are going to look awful on linemen. And fat fans (since we're talking about retail unis).

On 4/15/2020 at 8:41 AM, AgentColon2 said:

spacer.png

Re-quoting this from the Bucs' thread. What a gorgeous uniform. Why is this so hard?

2 hours ago, IceCap said:

I would actually like this helmet if it were glossy black instead of satin. 

I miss the days of "replica" and "authentic." 

I don't ask much, I just want a clear idea of what I'm buying. 

i also miss my favourite word

repliathentic

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

21 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Re-quoting this from the Bucs' thread. What a gorgeous uniform. Why is this so hard?

Ah, the late Bill Fralic, part of the NFL team in the battle royal at Wrestlemania 2.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 4/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, L10nheart404 said:

There's a shot in the behind the scenes video that shows each uniform besides the all black, with white  and black socks. It actually looks 5x better.

Thanks I think I Found it

spacer.png

They used the half color/half white sock style that was recently relaxed. 

the fact that they had months to decide what to wear at the unveiling leads me to believe we won’t be seeing many of these other colors. All mono all the time now I guess 

black/white/black is just classic color blocking. But so is white/black/white. And they are refusing to break up with their black pants with a colored sock. Black leotard for life. 

12 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

Does anyone know what’s up with the sleeves on the white jersey here? The other retails have loose, nearly elbow-length sleeves, but the white one has short, cleanly tailored sleeves with elastic cuffs?

The Elite versions are like that, the sleeve is actually cut like a real jersey with the elastic cuff

14 hours ago, Gobbi said:

For anyone who's looking to buy a jersey (in general, not just the Falcons) and not sure what level to choose, the Limited is the most comfortable and best fitting football jersey I've ever owned.

The cut looks better than the Elite jersey too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 hours ago, MattMill said:

spacer.png

the fact that they had months to decide what to wear at the unveiling leads me to believe we won’t be seeing many of these other colors. All mono all the time now I guess  

Pretty much what we suspected all along.  

13 hours ago, MattMill said:

Thanks I think I Found it

spacer.png

They used the half color/half white sock style that was recently relaxed. 

black/white/black is just classic color blocking. But so is white/black/white. And they are refusing to break up with their black pants with a colored sock. Black leotard for life. 

That none of these mock up show players actually moving tells you a lot.

12 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

That none of these mock up show players actually moving tells you a lot.

It matches with the drawings of their previous uniforms that were included on the web site.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

Is the Elite one the “best?” Is that why it has a better cut?

I'll do you one better. ;) https://www.nike.com/help/a/nfl-jersey

NIKE ELITE JERSEYS

The only way to get closer to your team’s gear is to break the huddle with them—our Elite jerseys are as close to professional game-day jerseys as they come. Elite jerseys have just about everything that players benefit from on the field: durable performance materials, strategic ventilation, elastic sleeve bands, sewn-on twill letters and numbers, and the authentic details of the official jersey. Elite jerseys are available in three different styles—Vapor Untouchable, Speed Machine, and Classic—that are modeled on the specific versions teams actually wear on the field. All three styles have a standard fit for maximum mobility.

NIKE LIMITED JERSEYS

Limited jerseys are inspired by your team’s on-field jerseys with twill letters and numbers and the same back seam design as the official game-day uniforms. They use Dri-FIT technology to help keep you dry as the action on the field heats up, and a tagless neck label for comfort. Like the Elite jerseys, Limited jerseys are also available in the Vapor Untouchable, Speed Machine, and Classic variations, depending on the version your team wears on the field. All Vapor Untouchable men’s and women’s jerseys have a standard fit, while Speed Machine and Classic men’s jerseys have a loose, relaxed fit and the women’s jerseys have a standard, more tailored fit.

NIKE GAME JERSEYS

Game jerseys combine team loyalty with easy everyday comfort, breathable mesh side panels, and a tagless neck, along with screen-printed graphics, including name, number, and team details. Men’s Game jerseys have a loose, relaxed fit and women’s Game jerseys have a streamlined standard fit.

NIKE LEGEND JERSEYS

Legend jerseys keep you comfortable with Dri-Fit technology and a standard, streamlined fit. Sublimated graphics inspired by your team keep the jersey lightweight and breathable.

9 minutes ago, dcameronh said:

I'll do you one better. ;) https://www.nike.com/help/a/nfl-jersey

NIKE ELITE JERSEYS

The only way to get closer to your team’s gear is to break the huddle with them—our Elite jerseys are as close to professional game-day jerseys as they come. Elite jerseys have just about everything that players benefit from on the field: durable performance materials, strategic ventilation, elastic sleeve bands, sewn-on twill letters and numbers, and the authentic details of the official jersey. Elite jerseys are available in three different styles—Vapor Untouchable, Speed Machine, and Classic—that are modeled on the specific versions teams actually wear on the field. All three styles have a standard fit for maximum mobility.

NIKE LIMITED JERSEYS

Limited jerseys are inspired by your team’s on-field jerseys with twill letters and numbers and the same back seam design as the official game-day uniforms. They use Dri-FIT technology to help keep you dry as the action on the field heats up, and a tagless neck label for comfort. Like the Elite jerseys, Limited jerseys are also available in the Vapor Untouchable, Speed Machine, and Classic variations, depending on the version your team wears on the field. All Vapor Untouchable men’s and women’s jerseys have a standard fit, while Speed Machine and Classic men’s jerseys have a loose, relaxed fit and the women’s jerseys have a standard, more tailored fit.

NIKE GAME JERSEYS

Game jerseys combine team loyalty with easy everyday comfort, breathable mesh side panels, and a tagless neck, along with screen-printed graphics, including name, number, and team details. Men’s Game jerseys have a loose, relaxed fit and women’s Game jerseys have a streamlined standard fit.

NIKE LEGEND JERSEYS

Legend jerseys keep you comfortable with Dri-Fit technology and a standard, streamlined fit. Sublimated graphics inspired by your team keep the jersey lightweight and breathable.

Hot damn, that's a load of Nikespeak(tm). 😛

Archived