Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

14 hours ago, kestrel79 said:

Those side shadow numbers make me dizzy. Like I'm looking through 3D glasses at a blue and pink image. Simple red outlines would of worked better.

The shadows are the worst part of the uniform. I can deal with everything else but these numbers are off. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

This thread is kinda tired out, now that the reveal is in the past. My final opinion... Gray pants, and an alternate red helmet to break up the all black would make this set even better. The helmet may come in the next year or so.

How many times have you said that?

The throwback/fauxback continues to be the best uniform in the set, and the satin helmet does make it look a little bit cooler.

The regular unis aren't as bad as I had thought on Day 1 (and I can see why people like the modern look), but IMO they're still not the best look for the Falcons. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

7 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

The uniforms look really sharp in these few pics. As a whole, the set makes me proud, except the gradient jersey. That's never gonna grow on me. The helmet...*Chef kisssftqpw3krso3a9qvvmgv.jpgnapeg0m0s2l6dcoxgrbn.jpgxzcy0d16apbbkuzqrzgp.jpgaplcixrebr6vjgeokgmw.jpglnucd5huewzorjmkifjk.jpg

I wasn't so sure about them in the beginning but I really do love this set. Especially the home black. Probably going to get a Gurley in Black or the Gradient. 

Fun fact, the guy modeling the Home black set is a guy I played middle school ball with. 

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

13 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

This thread is kinda tired out, now that the reveal is in the past. My final opinion... Gray pants, and an alternate red helmet to break up the all black would make this set even better. The helmet may come in the next year or so.

Tired out? You barely told us your opinion about it...

They've been out a week, and I'm yearning for the previous set.  The Mike Vick era black pants version particularly.    The Falcons fans online seem to love the new ones in large part.  That's what counts most I'd say for the organization POV. 

Ispacer.png

14 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

The uniforms look really sharp in these few pics. As a whole, the set makes me proud, except the gradient jersey. That's never gonna grow on me. The helmet...*Chef kisssftqpw3krso3a9qvvmgv.jpgnapeg0m0s2l6dcoxgrbn.jpgxzcy0d16apbbkuzqrzgp.jpgaplcixrebr6vjgeokgmw.jpglnucd5huewzorjmkifjk.jpg

Normally I can’t stand oversized logos on the helmets, but I actually love it here. I don’t even mind the chrome facemask (tho black would be better). The helmet looks really sharp. 

The set as a whole isn’t the worst in the league and it can be relatively decent if they avoid all-black monochrome as much as possible. 

B/W/B for the home uniform would look sharp. Or with red socks.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 minute ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Normally I can’t stand oversized logos on the helmets, but I actually love it here. I don’t even mind the chrome facemask (tho black would be better). The helmet looks really sharp. 

The set as a whole isn’t the worst in the league and it can be relatively decent if they avoid all-black monochrome as much as possible. 

B/W/B for the home uniform would look sharp. Or with red socks.

Pretty sure they've already confirmed monochrome as the main sets, tho.

18 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Does anyone know what’s up with the sleeves on the white jersey here? The other retails have loose, nearly elbow-length sleeves, but the white one has short, cleanly tailored sleeves with elastic cuffs?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

11 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

Does anyone know what’s up with the sleeves on the white jersey here? The other retails have loose, nearly elbow-length sleeves, but the white one has short, cleanly tailored sleeves with elastic cuffs?

You are looking at the 3 different style/cut tiers of the Nike replica jerseys.

Red - Game Jersey

White - Elite Jersey

Black - Limited Jersey

33 minutes ago, dcameronh said:

You are looking at the 3 different style/cut tiers of the Nike replica jerseys.

Red - Game Jersey

White - Elite Jersey

Black - Limited Jersey

For anyone who's looking to buy a jersey (in general, not just the Falcons) and not sure what level to choose, the Limited is the most comfortable and best fitting football jersey I've ever owned.

Archived