College Football 2020

Kevin W.

Is it me, or did my Cougs turn the letter “P” upside down to get the lowercase “d” on our new QB’s nameplate?

spacer.png

• Like 5

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

3 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Is it just me, or does the orange on Clemson's pants not match the orange on the helmet or jersey at all? Maybe the lack of purple next to it is messing with my eyes. 

I was trying to figure this out as well. I told myself it was just because it didn't have any purple to separate it from the white, but the more I looked at the pants stripes they really seemed more like a Tennessee Volunteer shade of orange. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Is it just me, or does the orange on Clemson's pants not match the orange on the helmet or jersey at all? Maybe the lack of purple next to it is messing with my eyes. 

Looks fine here...probably an issue with lighting or how the tv cameras can make shades of colors look different than real life. 

Notre Dame Fighting Irish upset No. 1 Clemson Tigers in double-OT

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

UCLA has a racial justice patch covering the UA mark on the jerseys. UA mark is still visible on pants, cleats, and accessories

If this is an intentional shot at UA for trying to cancel their contract it’s pretty hilarious

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

16 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

That's the way I saw it on my screen as well, like it was closer to Tennessee on the pants but more saturated on the helmet. It's a classic look but the lack of purple does bother me.

• Like 1

It also seemed like maybe the lighter orange I was seeing on some players' pants stripes was due to the stretching of the pants. The material Nike uses for those stripes can start to look a little lighter the more they are stretched. It's not like the thicker knit stripes of yesteryear. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I'd like to take a moment to honor one of the greatest uniform elements in sports history that is too often forgotten.

1800x-1.jpg

Hate how they look green on TV now. Would look great for South Florida, but they need to go back to the true gold, in my opinion 

16 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I'd like to take a moment to honor one of the greatest uniform elements in sports history that is too often forgotten.

1800x-1.jpg

The gray facemask stands out like a sore thumbs. The facemask needs to be navy and it would amazing. 

• LOL 1

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, nuordr said:

The gray facemask stands out like a sore thumbs. The facemask needs to be navy and it would amazing. 

Nah.

It would just look like an extra shiny version of Navy's helmet. 

• Like 10

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, BVZ said:

Hate how they look green on TV now. Would look great for South Florida, but they need to go back to the true gold, in my opinion 

How is the current ND helmet not true gold? From where I'm sitting, it's the truest gold in sports. And it's now much more representative of the Golden Dome from which it draws inspiration.

Are you referring to the actual gold flecked paint from their previous helmets? Because these still have gold in the paint, but this application doesn't have to be re-painted every week (which is enough to make me love this current helmet, as someone who used to be a part of that weekly re-painting. It always made for a fun fact, but a decidedly unfun process.)

• Like 10

On 11/7/2020 at 9:17 PM, fouhy12 said:

Maybe it's the juxtaposition of seeing them with a team wearing gold helmets and horrible mustard pants that tricks your mind into thinking that both teams are mismatched.

• Like 1

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE