Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

On 9/16/2020 at 11:04 AM, ramsjetsthunder said:

People liked this too

901327248.jpg.0.jpg

"People like things I don't and that makes me mad!" is always a bad position to have and defend.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, guest23 said:

The boners look just as horrible in the Philadelphia daylight as they did indoors in Inglewood. I do think the all the led's in the new stadium were giving off a noticeable blue hue last weekend comparing the two games on the teevee.

Agreed, the helmets did look better in the sunlight, but the uniforms looked even dingier

10 minutes ago, dont care said:

Disagree, it was one of the worst. The eagles wearing white pants just made the rams look even worse in comparison because it just looked dirty.

It’s either the Eagles wear white pants and look decent or go full monochrome and look atrocious. The best thing about the bone uniforms is the choice to wear blue socks. They looked good too.

Gotta pick your poison wisely.

1 minute ago, DNAsports said:

It’s either the Eagles wear white pants and look decent or go full monochrome and look atrocious. The best thing about the bone uniforms is the choice to wear blue socks. They looked good too.

Gotta pick your poison wisely.

They picked the best combo they could with the atrocities the rams pulled out but still not “one of the better looking week 2 matchups.” It was probably the worst. I really can’t think of one that’s worse than it.

I listened to some of the Eagles game on the radio, and the Eagles pbp guy was descriing the game: "Eagles in their home midnight green jerseys with white pants.  The Rams are in all white, but it's kind of a... 'dirty' white.  Dingy even.  And their blue helmets with ram horn."  Color guy: "it looks like they got those uniforms on sale at a Goodwill.  Looks like they started out white and just got dirty over time."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Surprisingly, I think I like the all-white combo a little more for the Chargers than the yellow pants, even though I thought it’d be the other way around. I’m still glad they have the yellow as an option, though. I’m excited to see the powder jersey in both combos.

On 9/14/2020 at 10:48 AM, monkeypower said:

Have we seen yet anywhere what the Chargers field is going to look like? There were the mockups in the stadium graphics, but I can't remember seeing any actual pictures.

Also, how are they switching the field between the Rams and the Chargers? They clearly aren't doing it the same way as MetLife with the Rams logo being at the 50-yard line.

My guess is that they use a special paint that is very easy to remove with a power washer, something similar to how it is done at Century Link Field in Seattle, or so I have read.  At 2:40, it shows they are painting the logos and end zones.

Is it just me, or are the new Ram horns smaller than the old ones?

They seem to cover less real estate on the bucket, making them look like just large side decals,

rather than an integral part of the overall helmet design.

spacer.png

...and it may be out of necessity because of new helmet designs, but whatever...

I really don't like their new look.

They're not obviously ram horns anymore, so at first glance, it just looks like a large logo on the side of a helmet rather than actual ram horns.

It's just an awful package, and whoever at the Rams drove and approved it should be out of a job.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived