NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a huge heat vice lover I still think the concept and everything this year is great. But the execution, my goodness. Like what's up with the gradient in the key? it just looks like 3 blocks? 
20146_ViceVersa_CourtReveal_Baptist.jpg
this is what it should look like. Super smooth gradient all throughout. You don't get a solid color until all the way like an inch from the end

But this is what we end up with:

77497472-970-B-47-F6-83-B3-6-A1533559-B0

IMG-7122.gif

They look ridiculous. A completely unnecessary uniform that was precipitated by a completely unnecessary early obsolescence of the uniform(s) it replaced.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

This is a :censored:ing abomination:

spacer.png

I don't understand how a team of paid professionals not only designed this mess but that no one stopped it from being presented to the world. Bad uniform concept, even worse execution on the floor paint. Yikes.

12 hours ago, andregunts said:

I LOVE IT 🥰 

Miami Heat man you guys did it 

how old are you guys on the thread 94? 

I loved it when we all wore Heat uniforms in the early '90s, when fashion obviously peaked. Fire, or whatnot.  

spacer.png

Is it paint or a sticker?  If paint, how do you paint a gradient that looks like the graphic?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Is it paint or a sticker?  If paint, how do you paint a gradient that looks like the graphic?

I don't know the specifics...I just know gradient floors can be done properly. 

Evolution of the Court for 30 Years of Charlotte NBA | Bring Back the Buzz  Blog

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

15 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

As a huge heat vice lover I still think the concept and everything this year is great. But the execution, my goodness. Like what's up with the gradient in the key? it just looks like 3 blocks? 
20146_ViceVersa_CourtReveal_Baptist.jpg
this is what it should look like. Super smooth gradient all throughout. You don't get a solid color until all the way an inch from the end

But this is what we end up with:

77497472-970-B-47-F6-83-B3-6-A1533559-B0

24 Pics Of Bad, Ugly & Crude Cakes (Mostly Crude)

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I don't know the specifics...I just know gradient floors can be done properly. 

I would say that the Charlotte gradient floor, both the original and the throwback revival of it, were closer to the Miami thing than the mockup, e.g. not reeeeally all that much transition space for the gradient. But it still does look nicer than the weird layered yogurt effect Miami's got.

0.jpg

spacer.png

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

7 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

I loved it when we all wore Heat uniforms in the early '90s, when fashion obviously peaked. Fire, or whatnot.  

spacer.png

Now I know from what Nike took inspiration to create PSG fourth shirt:

spacer.png

4r2eer.png

18 hours ago, Digby said:

I would say that the Charlotte gradient floor, both the original and the throwback revival of it, were closer to the Miami thing than the mockup, e.g. not reeeeally all that much transition space for the gradient. But it still does look nicer than the weird layered yogurt effect Miami's got.

0.jpg

spacer.png

Seems (from these photos) that the modern court actually had a more proper gradient than the original, though the quality of the first picture isn't great. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived