NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

^ i have no clue why Milwaukee doesn't use that script on a new alternate jersey. and yes, it was so far along the prototype path that I even have an official vector uniform sheet of it. not sure why it got axed, though.

There was also a McFarlane that had it...

Michael Redd:

NBA Sports Picks Series 7 Michael Redd Action Figure for sale online | eBay

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 8/26/2020 at 8:15 PM, pepis21 said:

I check this Reload series by M&N and if Celtics wants to keep black uniforms, this might be something for them:

ff_4004295-d7b39b8945cb23d75ba7alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Also I found this, but I'm not sure why is marked as a Reload, for me is a normal Spurs jersey from that times:

ff_4004302-b9cecb3f75ccdfa654daalt1_full.jpg&w=900

Wow, those Celtics jerseys are really nice. 

I’m watching the Celtics-Raptors game and I’ve been reminded about how much I like the idea of coaches and staff having a bit of flexibility with the sideline dress code. The Boston staff is wearing green polo shirts. That works a lot better to me than everyone wearing a suit.

On 8/24/2020 at 8:15 PM, Conrad. said:

interesting indeed. 😉

now on twitter as well...

Double pinstripes might suggest something similar to their second set which wasn't bad but IMO was a little bit overload. We'll see what they're bringing us tomorrow. I hope for something modern and retro in a way like Hawks did.

4r2eer.png

18 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

I’m watching the Celtics-Raptors game and I’ve been reminded about how much I like the idea of coaches and staff having a bit of flexibility with the sideline dress code. The Boston staff is wearing green polo shirts. That works a lot better to me than everyone wearing a suit.

I've been curious about this. Where is the Lockervision for the coaches? They all match, even with the chinos.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Would have looked better if the double pinstripes were like the late 90s unis (different colors). 

The white jersey with "Charlotte" looks better, IMO. The "Hornets" wordmark is exceptionally thin for seven letters. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That teal uniform (home? road? Does that even mean anything anymore) looks way too bland, the wordmark and numbers would look much better in purple trimmed with white. In fact, there needs to be more purple all around - when you think of the Hornets (in as much as anyone ever thinks of the Hornets) you think teal and purple, not teal and white.

1 minute ago, Discogod said:

That teal uniform (home? road? Does that even mean anything anymore) looks way too bland, the wordmark and numbers would look much better in purple trimmed with white. In fact, there needs to be more purple all around - when you think of the Hornets (in as much as anyone ever thinks of the Hornets) you think teal and purple, not teal and white.

Yeah, where is the purple? The did not use their beautiful color scheme...

...that's it? Agree that more purple is needed; not sure if the way to do that would be keeping the old contrasting lettering scheme, or maybe purple collar and arm trim. I never liked the old multicolor stripes so I do actually prefer this as a visually improved callback, but the extra purple needs to come in from somewhere.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

2 minutes ago, mania said:

The shorts not having matching stripes is ridiculous, the single color pinstripes is not the route they should have gone, and that font is so :censored:ing ugly.

The Hornets have never had pinstripes on the shorts, only the jerseys. So at least they're consistent. 

Archived