NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

I'm glad Philly is bringing back the black. I hated to see the Iverson uniforms go in the first place. There's way too many R/W/B teams, especially if the Kentucky Colonels were to ever come back in the league as I'm for every year. When the Clippers move to Inglewood I was thinking they could use the old 76ers colors where they could keep the red and blue but add black they currently have.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, uk-owns-iu said:

I'm glad Philly is bringing back the black. I hated to see the Iverson uniforms go in the first place. There's way too many R/W/B teams, especially if the Kentucky Colonels were to ever come back in the league as I'm for every year. When the Clippers move to Inglewood I was thinking they could use the old 76ers colors where they could keep the red and blue but add black they currently have.

How does a team add a color they already have? 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, uk-owns-iu said:

I think a team named after American independence should be red white and blue

22 hours ago, Conrad. said:

If they claim that, then they're tripping...AI helping to market these is just gonna get people more angry that it's not a direct throwback to the black unis. Good luck with that, Sixers.

Did Simmons really have a hand in designing these?

I'm guessing given the Boathouse Row teases they're going to be similar to the NFL Draft hats in style.

I made mockup of full Heat City(Earned?) unifom::

heat.jpg\

Is not that bad as I thought.
BTW I made also Pelicans (without numbers so I won't show it) and I think the shorts will be white with a blue hem to fully mimic NOLA flag (blue hem on jersey gonna be barely visible when tuck in).

4r2eer.png

On 11/6/2020 at 6:18 PM, pepis21 said:

All this hype is better be worthy. No one else pumped 'City' unis like 76ers.

BTW Heat got new sponsor (kinda weird that they present it on a swingman jerseys):

spacer.png

I wish Miami would go back to Heat being on the black jersey

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Froob said:

I wish Miami would go back to Heat being on the black jersey

spacer.png

Didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. Knew something was off but couldn't put my finger on it.  

5 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Man leaks been getting slow. We still got like half the league City uniforms that haven't been shown yet.

Well, maybe they have finally plugged the leak seeing how the guy who leaked it came forward, but the photos came from his many sources.

Info from a product sheet (keep in mind they've all been right except the heat one so far):

* Milwaukees jersey is a 3 tone blue in a wave like pattern. The blue that was shown earlier on the shirt is top level, a royal blue at the bottom of jersey and top of shorts and then navy blue at the bottom of the shorts.

* Clippers jersey to be reverse of last year as previously leaked

* Philly fans hoping for an exact remake of the blacks will be upset if the product sheet is correct. It will be black with a large white number just under the collar. It looks like a skyline or some pattern above Philadelphia written in bold white. Blue and red trim used throughout.

* Bostons jersey looks like it is very very basic with BOSTON CELTICS written on split lines on the chest and number centered under it. Green trim and piping on sides

9 hours ago, BullsDieHard9 said:

Info from a product sheet (keep in mind they've all been right except the heat one so far):

* Milwaukees jersey is a 3 tone blue in a wave like pattern. The blue that was shown earlier on the shirt is top level, a royal blue at the bottom of jersey and top of shorts and then navy blue at the bottom of the shorts.

* Clippers jersey to be reverse of last year as previously leaked

* Philly fans hoping for an exact remake of the blacks will be upset if the product sheet is correct. It will be black with a large white number just under the collar. It looks like a skyline or some pattern above Philadelphia written in bold white. Blue and red trim used throughout.

* Bostons jersey looks like it is very very basic with BOSTON CELTICS written on split lines on the chest and number centered under it. Green trim and piping on sides

Regarding the Sixers info -- the most recent teaser they released the other day seems to support some of this information.  If you pause at the 12 second mark on the video, you can see one of the rowers has what appears to be "Philadelphia" written out in full on the chest.  I wonder if the "large white number just under the collar" will be #3 or 2001 to honor AI and the finals team? 

Only thing I can say is at least the colors look a lot better than in the leaked photos. (Still wondering why in the world is the blue not navy like the actual New Orleans flag, but it works) 
Think it'll look a lot better once we see the full uniform with the actual nike fitting

IMG-7122.gif

2 hours ago, kutztown said:

Regarding the Sixers info -- the most recent teaser they released the other day seems to support some of this information.  If you pause at the 12 second mark on the video, you can see one of the rowers has what appears to be "Philadelphia" written out in full on the chest.  I wonder if the "large white number just under the collar" will be #3 or 2001 to honor AI and the finals team? 

I think it would just be the number of the player wearing the jersey.

14 hours ago, BullsDieHard9 said:

Sounds like their championship banners were an inspiration.

spacer.png

14 hours ago, BullsDieHard9 said:

It will be black with a large white number just under the collar.

Like this?

spacer.png

4r2eer.png

Archived