Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

12 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

YUS! 

Now transforming my old Dilfer jersey into a slapdash Brady jersey pays off.

spacer.png

Nicely done, sir.

What is a Stitch Ripper? (with pictures)

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Survival79 said:

Certainly adds even more legitimacy to these.

QHaGFSe.png

A bit of a disappointment?  Sure.  But again, big picture. Compare these to the WLAF jerseys they have been wearing for the past several years.  These look FANTASTIC by comparison.

If they don’t have orange trim it will be a gigantic mistake that they no doubt will have to fix in another 5 years. It’s amazing how something so obvious can be ignored.

4 hours ago, daniel75 said:

If they don’t have orange trim it will be a gigantic mistake that they no doubt will have to fix in another 5 years. It’s amazing how something so obvious can be ignored.

Honestly if the one tradeoff is missing the orange for basically the SB set it's one I'm willing to accept. 

6 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

As opposed to what they were trotting out the past few years?

The bar is super low. Anything they throw out would be better. Doesn’t still mean it will be good. 

XM4KeeA.png

10 hours ago, daniel75 said:

Red and pewter and orange and black and white is just too much.

I like orange, and would prefer they drop the red, but some colors have to go.  Even their Super Bowl set was cluttered, too many outlines in too many colors.

I just don't get the need for pewter AND black being so prominent. Sure, it'll be miles better than the previous set but it will still look pretty drab. 

But hey, at least the swoosh will stand out being the only orange on the uniform.

10 hours ago, daniel75 said:

No orange is a deal breaker for me.

I totally understand it being too cluttered, but I feel they are removing the wrong color, you have your dark color in pewter. It can replace black in most applications. 

Red and orange together is Tampa Bay, yes I feel pewter has mostly superseded orange but not enough to totally wipe it out from the uniform besides the logo and swoosh.

Huge mistake.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

If orange is gone outside of the throwbacks, it'll be the biggest mistake the Bucs can make. Pewter/red/black/white is essentially just ATL and ARI with a fourth color slapped on. Orange gave the Bucs a distinct bright accent that made it easy to identify them, it'd be a really dumb idea to nix orange from the uniforms, especially if they keep orange in the logo.

Which, now that I've said that, they'll go and make the football in the logo pewter to try and justify removing orange by saying "See? It's not in our logo anymore, we don't need it!". 😛

I'd have rathered they scrap black, honestly. Red/pewter/white/orange seems like a perfectly fine color combo for me, and pewter's dark enough by itself that you don't need black as well.

Archived