2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Yeah, that's a massive blow to the league, not just the Cowboys. Just sucks, man.

That's dramatic.  The league will carry on just fine.

Sucks he didn't get his long-term deal.  I wonder if guys in his situation can take out insurance policies for what their projected earnings would have been.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 minutes ago, BBTV said:

That's dramatic.  The league will carry on just fine.

Sucks he didn't get his long-term deal.  I wonder if guys in his situation can take out insurance policies for what their projected earnings would have been.

They're able to in college, should be able to as pros. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Worst blowout loss in Santa Clara for the Niners. That includes the Tomsula/Kelly/Gabbert/Kaepernick seasons.

Fitzmagic is cruel and fickle. You never know when it's going to strike.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Fitzmagic is cruel and fickle. You never know when it's going to strike.

Fitz has two modes and is permanently stuck on "Shuffle" between them; either you get Fitzmagic who dominates or you get Fitzception who sucks.

While I hate the Cowboys, injuries always suck and I really hope Dak can recover. Most of all I hope he doesn't lose out because of this, it really is a shame he didn't get his long-term deal he wanted to cover for this exact thing happening.

the user formerly known as cdclt

7 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Hope Dak can recover. Those injuries you can never tell.

At least Dallas has someone who knows what he's doing in Dalton; but I know he'd rather not have been put into this kind of a situation.

Dalton will coach the Cowboys one day, right?

I saw, I came, I left.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:49 PM, the admiral said:

The Browns turning a blocked PAT into a two-point conversion is the kind of wackiness that the Patriots would always enjoy. Now it's happening to the Browns. I see good things ahead. Too bad they wore such crappy uniforms today.

To my point, Cody Parkey doinked a kick but this time it went through. Winds of change are blowing in off that lake.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

All right guys, you know what you need to do the rest of the season.

Win for Dak.

You have your rallying cry.

The Red Rifle is now The Sherrif.

make sure he doesn't shoot is eye out (i know its red ryder but still)

so long and thanks for all the fish.

7 minutes ago, dont care said:

Daks career is likely over, other than a sympathy contract after he recovers. It truely sucks for him but he didn’t have the benefit of a long term contract like Alex smith.

I mean Alex Smith was able to come back about two years after his horrific injury. I know his was a lot more serious, but if Alex can come back, so can Dak. There is some hope in this rubble.

Speedy recovery Dak.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

4 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I mean Alex Smith was able to come back about two years after his horrific injury. I know his was a lot more serious, but if Alex can come back, so can Dak. There is some hope in this rubble.

Speedy recovery Dak.

yes but depending on how bad the injury is, there is a good chance he is not playing again (maybe as a starter, may end up as a back up).  

plus he is going to feel it when the weather changes (for one who has had 2 partial tear of the meniscus in my left knee and some arthritis in my right).  

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived