2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I mean Alex Smith was able to come back about two years after his horrific injury. I know his was a lot more serious, but if Alex can come back, so can Dak. There is some hope in this rubble.

Speedy recovery Dak.

As I stated, Alex smith has the benefit of a long term contract, Dak never got that luxury.

I don't feel too bad for a guy that got paid >$30M to play 4.5 games, but I do think that all star players should learn from this and hold out if on the last year of their deal.

I get that the franchise tag was something that was collectively bargained and agreed to by the PA, but no player should have to risk >$100M on a one-year deal.

Get well soon Dak.  The Eagles could use an experienced backup behind Jalen Hurts in '22.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I’m absolutely gutted for Dak Prescott.

He was the sole reason why the Cowboys were competitive at all so far this season while having a career year. Again. Needless to say, what little chance the Cowboys had this season (which was minimal) is completely gone. The season is over. 

I couldn’t even fully enjoy the Lakers championship victory because of what happened to him. 

I swear if that was his last game as a Cowboy, I will turn in my Cowboys fandom and root for whatever team Dak goes to. He’s quickly become one of my all-time favorite players regardless of the sport. Already tied Romo for my all-time favorite football/Cowboys’ player. 

Pay Dak, Jerry. Make sure he’s a Cowboy for life. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 hour ago, Sport said:

That was the first time Joe Burrow looked like a rookie and the rest of the NFL just got the memo - blitz that trash ass oline all day until they figure out how to stop it. 

That was my thought as well. Burrow got beaten like a red headed stepchild and it shows that Baltimore, for the attention the offense gets, still has a damn good defense.

A few thoughts on yesterday...

-I feel very bad for Dak. That's an injury that might end his career. You can't replace that kind of talent that quickly... but the Cowboys have a back up plan. Dalton is very viable option at QB. Right now, Dallas leads a crap show of a division. Just showing up every week with that offense might be enough to win the division.

-Vegas may have found a way for everyone to beat Kansas City, and it's really simple: Keep the offense off the field and jump out to a big enough lead that Mahomes cannot do his magic. Will others learn from this? I don't know..

-28 to 3 has haunted the Falcons for the last few years and it has finally come to ahead with Quinn and the GM getting their pink slips. That move just proves what I felt about them: that loss... that single loss has broken this franchise.

-Who had Miami coming out to the Bay Area and deliver a grand old ass whupping on the Niners? I have to wonder if the injuries for San Francisco is getting to them, much like in 2018.

1 hour ago, Seadragon76 said:

-28 to 3 has haunted the Falcons for the last few years and it has finally come to ahead with Quinn and the GM getting their pink slips. That move just proves what I felt about them: that loss... that single loss has broken this franchise.

-Who had Miami coming out to the Bay Area and deliver a grand old ass whupping on the Niners? I have to wonder if the injuries for San Francisco is getting to them, much like in 2018.

Good point about Atlanta. It's just like back in 1980 when they lost to the Cowboys in the divisional round after blowing a 10-point lead with six minutes to play. They fired Leeman Bennett two years later, and went on a downslide.

Also, I think that Miami is on the rise. Brian Flores seems to be doing good things down there. Also, I heard that Tua may play soon.

1 hour ago, DnBronc said:

Good point about Atlanta. It's just like back in 1980 when they lost to the Cowboys in the divisional round after blowing a 10-point lead with six minutes to play. They fired Leeman Bennett two years later, and went on a downslide.

Also, I think that Miami is on the rise. Brian Flores seems to be doing good things down there. Also, I heard that Tua may play soon.

And yet their brother, Atlanta United, is immune to the Falconschokeitis when they won the MLS Cup in 2018 and the US Open Cup (US's FA Cup) in 2019. Maybe having the same colors as the Georgia Bulldogs (also notorious for coming up short) does it.. IDK.

5 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

And yet their brother, Atlanta United, is immune to the Falconschokeitis when they won the MLS Cup in 2018 and the US Open Cup (US's FA Cup) in 2019. Maybe having the same colors as the Georgia Bulldogs (also notorious for coming up short) does it.. IDK.

Don't forget the 2019 Campeones Cup!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

32 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Very late, but its almost refreshing to see the Raiders back in the thick of things. AFC West is by no means locked down and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Chiefs and Raiders rematch in Vegas.

Raiders 1st win in KC since 2012 which was before Andy Reid took over the Chiefs.

Also, the Browns are actually.... GOOD. 4-1 for the 1st time since the New Browns were created 21 years ago. Their first four game win streak since 2009. They have a great chance at making the playoffs for the 1st time since 2002

Archived