2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AustinFromBoston said:

I think Tampa has. good chance against GB. Especially if the defense plays like they did today. 
GB’s secondary isn’t as good as The Saints, plus Rodgers has a habit of melting down in the Conference Championship. 

Jaire Alexander would have a word with you. 

Rodgers didn't melt down last year - the 49ers ran roughshod on our defense.

Can't wait.

It's where I sit.

1 minute ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Jaire Alexander would have a word with you. 

Rodgers didn't melt down last year - the 49ers ran roughshod on our defense.

Can't wait.

Point is the Packers have gotten thoroughly outplayed in the past 3 ('14,'16, '19) conference championship games. 

Outside of 2014, which was a massive choke by them, none of those games were ever really close. 

2 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Point is the Packers have gotten thoroughly outplayed in the past 3 ('14,'16, '19) conference championship games. 

Outside of 2014, which was a massive choke by them, none of those games were ever really close. 

Then don't say Rodgers melted down. It isn't true.

Also, if you actually watched the first 55 minutes of the 2014 game, you're wondering how the heck the Packers lost that game. Which, re-reading your statement, you recognize, so only 2 games weren't close. That EVERBODY ought to agree with 🙂

It's where I sit.

5 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Then don't say Rodgers melted down. It isn't true.

Also, if you actually watched the first 55 minutes of the 2014 game, you're wondering how the heck the Packers lost that game. Which, re-reading your statement, you recognize, so only 2 games weren't close. That EVERBODY ought to agree with 🙂

If that's how you want to see it, sure. 

One thing you have to agree with though is that their recent history in NFC Championships doesn't bode well for them. But maybe having home field will be different this time.

24 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Just realized that the Buccaneers are one win away from being the first team to play a Super Bowl in their own stadium. 

And the NFC is the home team too. Pretty wild. 

Almost makes me wish throwbacks were still an option. Imagine seeing Tom Brady running onto his home field wearing the Bucco Bruce Creamsicles for the Super Bowl. 

23 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Almost makes me wish throwbacks were still an option. Imagine seeing Tom Brady running onto his home field wearing the Bucco Bruce Creamsicles for the Super Bowl. 

Considering they had the Red and Pewter for their Super Bowl victory, I think seeing the current set run out would be a cool sight to see after the last few years of the abomination that was the last set. 

2 hours ago, dont care said:
11 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Is Brady the first QB to play in BOTH conference championship games?
I feel like I’m forgetting someone that did? 

Montana

Bernie Kosar played in both conference championship games too. Cleveland and Dallas.

BB52Big.jpg

11 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

I’m here to do the job nobody wants to do by doubting a Brady led team. It’s a public service I provide to society free of charge. You all should be thanking me.

So we can also place the burden of blame on you if your Bucs go to the Super Bowl?

This is good news. I guess. This honestly sounds just as scary. I thought it was odd that he looked like he got concussed despite there not being an obvious blow to the head, even in the slowmo video, but just figured brains are weird and things happen. In this case, bodies in general are weird and horrifying.

9 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

This is good news. I guess. This honestly sounds just as scary. I thought it was odd that he looked like he got concussed despite there not being an obvious blow to the head, even in the slowmo video, but just figured brains are weird and things happen. In this case, bodies in general are weird and horrifying.

That sounds like bull :censored: to me!

We all saw him out on his feet last night. That's not a neck tweak; that's a brain not functioning correctly.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

16 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

That sounds like bull :censored: to me!

We all saw him out on his feet last night. That's not a neck tweak; that's a brain not functioning correctly.

A brain can stop functioning properly from a nerve in your neck being tweaked. It happened to me and I had a seizure. Of course, I wasn't playing football at the time, I had just slept awkwardly.

2 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

A brain can stop functioning properly from a nerve in your neck being tweaked. It happened to me and I had a seizure. Of course, I wasn't playing football at the time, I had just slept awkwardly.

The more you know!

I'm glad you got better.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived