2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lana_del_Bae said:

Yes.

Though it probably didn't help that they played a lovable losers franchise that I'd reckon most non-Jets and maybe non-Pats fans don't mind seeing them have their moment

Either way, I tip my cap to Buffalo.

Just feels like we're in this place between braggadocios Steelers and Pats fans and the humble base of...idk...Panthers? Texans, maybe?

As for the organization...for all the praise our front office gets and how they historically have developed good defensive units almost every year, we can't seem to put together a sustainable offense. And the two most prolific offenses in recent memory (2014 & 2019) did not reach the AFC title game at best. Can't even develop wideouts either. Maybe I sound a little entitled since the team has won two Lombardis in 25 seasons of football, but that's just how I'm feeling now.

I just don't want Jackson to suffer the same problems or worse than how Flacco had to throw to a lot of veteran receivers.Or struggle to find an offensive strategy with strong success year to year 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

52 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

I'd saying making it to the actually game is a hell of a lot closer than losing in the divisional round. 

He was just a body lined up for the Montana 9ers to knock down.

I am hoping the Browns win today just so that I can say, in order for the Bills to get to the Super Bowl, they would have to beat the team that left Baltimore, then the team from Baltimore that left Cleveland, then Cleveland...

I saw, I came, I left.

5 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

I'm not just talking about Moon, Watson has also has had career stunted by a racist owner that doesn't give a :censored:. 

The owner of the team doesn't necessarily have to be racist if general organizational incompetence is enough to piss away talent like Deshawn Watson.

Yeah, I was gonna say the racism with the Texans ownership is very coincidental to (and a separate issue from) the fact that you could give Bill O’Brian 5 pennies in a trade for 4 quarters and he’d think he came out ahead or how they believe random Patriots FO dude can actually be competent.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

4 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Would you rather lose in the divisional round, or would you rather make it all the way to the actual game? 

It's far easier to deal with losing earlier in the playoffs than later. The longer you go in the playoffs, the more heart wrenching it is.

It's where I sit.

42 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

It's far easier to deal with losing earlier in the playoffs than later. The longer you go in the playoffs, the more heart wrenching it is.

Depends on the franchise. The Aaron Rodgers Packers have Super Bowl expectations every year, so not making one for a decade because of bad coaching is extremely frustrating.

For the Bills though, they could lose next weekend and it would be fine. Sad, but fine. The Bills simply haven't been expected to win games in a quarter of a decade, so this run is incredible and fulfilling in ways Buffalo fans haven't been able to enjoy since the Clinton administration.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

43 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Depends on the franchise. The Aaron Rodgers Packers have Super Bowl expectations every year, so not making one for a decade because of bad coaching is extremely frustrating.

For the Bills though, they could lose next weekend and it would be fine. Sad, but fine. The Bills simply haven't been expected to win games in a quarter of a decade, so this run is incredible and fulfilling in ways Buffalo fans haven't been able to enjoy since the Clinton administration.

For the players, I am sure it hurts all the same, but it is different for the fans. For the Bills, well, we are talking about the heartache of the Music City miracle, long playoff drought and a player retiring from the NFL at halftime.

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm a Browns fan. I'm just happy to be here. The last time I was getting ready to watch the Browns play their second game of the playoffs, the internet was just some weird computer thing that no one really understood. That being said, this feels a lot like getting excited to go get my ass kicked. "Can't wait for this beating I'm about to take!" Whatever, go Browns.

BB52Big.jpg

I can't root for the Saints because I hate their black pants too much, so I don't want to see them more than absolutely necessary.  I can't root for Andy Reid because I think he's a scum bag.  I'm good with everyone else - especially in the AFC.

Given that the NFC is the home team for the SB, then my ideal uniform matchups would be:

Cleveland (white over brown or orange) at Green Bay

Buffalo (white over blue) at Green Bay

Buffalo (white over white) at Tampa (red over pewter)

Cleveland (white over orange or white) at Tampa (red over pewter)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My order is:

1. Bills

2. Chiefs - Mahomes is great

3. Packers - Rodgers is a hardass but also great

4. Browns

5. Saints

6. Bucs - :censored: Tom Brady

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

46 minutes ago, floydnimrod said:

It really feels nice not to be annoyed by any of the teams in the playoffs. While I'd prefer the Super Bowl winner not come from the Saints/Buccaneers game, I wouldn't hate it.

Same here but I feel like I'd be really bummed out if Buffalo or Cleveland makes the Super Bowl and ends up losing

Archived