NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bowld said:

Maybe we will get lucky and the Dolphins will change again. 

Browns and Bucs are already changing from a bad rebrand, maybe the Phins follow suit

Not so sure they can, as it hasn't yet been five years since the last change. From what I can tell, teams must wait at least five years to redesign the uniforms.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

10 hours ago, Teal said:

One other team is getting a complete rebrand.

I was hesitant to say something too but I have it on good authority a team is changing that hasn’t hinted at it or been rumored to at all, but this makes me more comfortable with sharing.

the only thing I’ll say is that it will be controversial on this board.

15 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

I was hesitant to say something too but I have it on good authority a team is changing that hasn’t hinted at it or been rumored to at all, but this makes me more comfortable with sharing.

the only thing I’ll say is that it will be controversial on this board.

I’m slightly worried now that it’s the Raiders. Can’t imagine they’d ever do too much, but opportunity is there with the move. 

Another possibility I’m thinking of is the Seahawks? I imagine that’d stir up some controversy here. Or Washington?

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Anybody changing uniform templates? It's been reported several colleges will switch to the Vapor Fusion template next year. I'd imagine it wouldn't cause too many issues for most teams since chest striping isn't as big an issue with Cleveland ditching their 2014 look. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 minutes ago, bowld said:

Well, by process of elimination it will be one of these

Steelers, Falcons, Bills, Cowboys, Bears, Packers, Chiefs, Vikings, Patriots or Seahawks.

I can see Patriots going with the color rush look full time

It is one of the above. I will say more when the season ends. 

Jaguars

13 minutes ago, bowld said:

Redskins? Saints? Raiders? Texans? Colts? Giants? 49ers? Eagles? 

Has to be one of these

10 minutes ago, Teal said:

Negative. 

OK so based on the entirety of this thread, its not:

WAS

NO

LV

HOU

IND

NYG

SF

PHI

ATL

MIA

CAR

DEN

BAL

ARZ

CIN

And we're all aware of likely changes with CLE, TB, LAR, and LAC

This leaves...

NE 

BUF

NYJ (too soon)

PIT

JAX (too soon)

TEN (too soon)

KC

DAL

CHI

DET (too soon

GB

MIN (probably not, but outside of 5 year rule)

SEA

If it is Seattle, I hope it isn't worse than these. The current ones aren't horrible but they are the worst that the Seahawks have ever had. 

My money is on Buffalo. They almost nailed the current look and they are, for the most part, popular on these boards. I could definitely see the Bills screwing it up by getting a Nikefied look. 

I feel like the Chiefs could be an interesting sleeper, with their resurgence in popularity due to the Mahomes effect.

My gut says its New England, moving on from the existing set.  They cant necessarily time a rebrand with Brady retirement, so the ideal move is to change before.

10 hours ago, Teal said:

One other team is getting a complete rebrand.

1 hour ago, Teal said:

Negative. 

31 minutes ago, Teal said:

Negative. 

21 minutes ago, Teal said:

It is one of the above. I will say more when the season ends. 

The moderator team has been monitoring these teases for several years.  At this point, we've had enough.

This is not the place to brag that you may or may not have an "in" with someone.  This is not the place to play the schoolyard "nyah nyah nyah I know something you don't know" game.  If you actually have substantiated information to share, feel free, but constantly derailing threads with vague guessing games is going to stop right now.

Consider this an official warning.

VmWIn6B.png

33 minutes ago, bowld said:

Well, by process of elimination it will be one of these

Steelers, Falcons, Bills, Cowboys, Bears, Packers, Chiefs, Vikings, Patriots or Seahawks.

I can see Patriots going with the color rush look full time

Of that list. can't imagine it would be PIT, DAL, CHI, KC or GB.

Would hope it's the Falcons, but I also wouldn't put it past the Vikings or Bills organizations to do something stupid and ruin nice uniforms.

Archived