Recommended Posts

This could be the biggest year for NFL changes since 1997 (2013 seemed big, but I think more than three teams will change in 2020). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, imawalkingcorpse said:

The Buccaneers are changing uniforms and logos.

 

48 minutes ago, Gothamite said:


source?

 

48 minutes ago, bowld said:

Source.... 

 

42 minutes ago, imawalkingcorpse said:

Buccaneers team shop. 


I'd love to see an official word/source instead of a rep from a team shop.  Not saying you're wrong, @imawalkingcorpse, but an official source would be helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the guy with the sorting apparel store from this thread, so maybe if still in the business would know that something is coming or at least that the old stuff needs to go ASAP.  That being said, employees at team stores usually have no idea that anything is coming until very close to the unveiling time.  Maybe management would, and obviously various director-level people, but not some fork-and-spoon operator working the floor.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

 

 

 


I'd love to see an official word/source instead of a rep from a team shop.  Not saying you're wrong, @imawalkingcorpse, but an official source would be helpful.

I can confirm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, imawalkingcorpse said:

I have not seen it. I can't speak for @Teal

I have not seen the Bucs new logo as of yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carolina Panthers wearing Silver helmet, Black jersey, Silver pants, BLACK socks today (instead of Turquoise).   This is their best look, IMO.  It's still dated, but they could stick with this basic color format and give it an update and be on point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Volt said:

Carolina Panthers wearing Silver helmet, Black jersey, Silver pants, BLACK socks today (instead of Turquoise). 

That would’ve been extremely odd, considering turquoise isn’t, and has never been, one of their colors 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured the Cardinals' white-over-red combo today was a first for them under the current uniform set, because they usually wear all-white on the road. But apparently they've worn it a few other times over the years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for next year, we can expect changes to the following... 

 

* Browns 

* Rams

* Chargers

* Buccaneers 

 

Anything missing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the 49ers-Seahawks, it really irritates the crap out of me seeing three perfectly excecuted stripes on the 49ers throwback jerseys.

 

What was their excuse for going to two on their primary jerseys, again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NicDB said:

Watching the 49ers-Seahawks, it really irritates the crap out of me seeing three perfectly excecuted stripes on the 49ers throwback jerseys.

 

What was their excuse for going to two on their primary jerseys, again?

 

I assumed it had something to do with the players tucking their sleeves in which cutoff part of the stripes, but from pictures of the throwbacks worn, they looked fine. Maybe it was to match the helmet stripe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bowld said:

So for next year, we can expect changes to the following... 

 

* Browns 

* Rams

* Chargers

* Buccaneers 

 

Anything missing? 

One other team is getting a complete rebrand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal, Is it one of these-

* Panthers

* Broncos

* Ravens

* Cardinals

* Bengals 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bowld said:

Teal, Is it one of these-

* Panthers

* Broncos

* Ravens

* Cardinals

* Bengals 

Negative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.