NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, imawalkingcorpse said:

The Buccaneers are changing uniforms and logos.

48 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

source?

48 minutes ago, bowld said:

Source.... 

42 minutes ago, imawalkingcorpse said:

Buccaneers team shop. 

I'd love to see an official word/source instead of a rep from a team shop.  Not saying you're wrong, @imawalkingcorpse, but an official source would be helpful.

4 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

I'd love to see an official word/source instead of a rep from a team shop.  Not saying you're wrong, @imawalkingcorpse, but an official source would be helpful.

Nothing official yet. But I am certain these are changing. 

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

This is the guy with the sorting apparel store from this thread, so maybe if still in the business would know that something is coming or at least that the old stuff needs to go ASAP.  That being said, employees at team stores usually have no idea that anything is coming until very close to the unveiling time.  Maybe management would, and obviously various director-level people, but not some fork-and-spoon operator working the floor.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Carolina Panthers wearing Silver helmet, Black jersey, Silver pants, BLACK socks today (instead of Turquoise).   This is their best look, IMO.  It's still dated, but they could stick with this basic color format and give it an update and be on point.

4 minutes ago, Volt said:

Carolina Panthers wearing Silver helmet, Black jersey, Silver pants, BLACK socks today (instead of Turquoise). 

That would’ve been extremely odd, considering turquoise isn’t, and has never been, one of their colors 😉

Watching the 49ers-Seahawks, it really irritates the crap out of me seeing three perfectly excecuted stripes on the 49ers throwback jerseys.

What was their excuse for going to two on their primary jerseys, again?

2 hours ago, NicDB said:

Watching the 49ers-Seahawks, it really irritates the crap out of me seeing three perfectly excecuted stripes on the 49ers throwback jerseys.

What was their excuse for going to two on their primary jerseys, again?

I assumed it had something to do with the players tucking their sleeves in which cutoff part of the stripes, but from pictures of the throwbacks worn, they looked fine. Maybe it was to match the helmet stripe?

Archived