MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

I couldn't care less if players wear trucker hats in spring training. It's freaking spring training. Calm your tatas. 

I mean they remind me of what I wore in little league.

I saw, I came, I left.

Pete Rose wore them for several years in the '80s.

549b480dd3da1cb0cfb35c01d610984b.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 2/24/2021 at 12:46 PM, Yac12 said:

New Era has had these mesh back fitted hats out for few years now.  Past years it looked like the game hats.  This is the first I have seen them with the batting practice front.

Facts. I have a Dodgers one (of course) and I usually break it out when the weather is HOT hot.  It really does keep my head a bit cooler. Haven’t seen them in the stores lately though.

Same with those caps with the earmuffs. I should’ve gotten one when they were available.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

On 2/25/2021 at 6:48 PM, GriffinM6 said:

I couldn't care less if players wear trucker hats in spring training. It's freaking spring training. Calm your tatas. 

I'd just rather them go back to a better design on the hats, the logo with wordmark or logo inside stinks.

On 2/21/2021 at 10:59 PM, JayJaxon said:

The only ones I (kinda) like area Arizona, Houston, and Seattle. 

I really, really like the Blue Jays cap. Would be a neat alt -- even though their regular cap is one of the best! I like the Tigers' cap with the tiger stripes in the D. The Marlins' is nice, with the marlin -- but not the M. The Phillies' cap is pretty neat, too, along with the Cubs'.

24 minutes ago, BC985 said:

This is my 2nd annual post acknowledging how wrong I was resisting the Padres going back to brown. Feels like a classic look that will last for decades.

Now that they've seeming exhausted their navy ideas, hopefully they won't be tempted to stray from brown again. 

They've reached the promised land after wandering in the vast, navy wilderness. 

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

3 minutes ago, charliehustle said:

Now that they've seeming exhausted their navy ideas, hopefully they won't be tempted to stray from brown again. 

They've reached the promised land after wandering in the vast, navy wilderness. 

Knowing the Padres, they'll have a navy alt in like 2 years and start the whole cycle over. Because if there's one thing the Padres love to do, it's rebrand.

On 2/20/2021 at 8:02 PM, Marlins93 said:

The 1996 version most closely resembles the mental picture I've always had in my head. But I still prefer the 2019 adjustments. I just have a thing about white outlines and think they tend to do more harm than good, especially when they're too bold.

This is a great look in my opinion, marred most of all by the blue compression sleeves:

bryce-harper-5.jpg

I like the team's flashes of royal blue.   It makes them more unique.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:42 PM, MNtwins3 said:

Idk why but a fitted trucker hat really weirds me out

THAT'S WHAT WAS WEIRD ABOUT THAT!!!  They did look odd, but I didn't know why.

spacer.png

spacer.png

11 hours ago, bbush24 said:

I know it's called the World Series, but emphasizing the globe makes it feel like the WBC.

It looks cool, but I don't know how I feel about them emphasizing the baseball-centric world of North America, Central America, the Caribbean, and... is that the Lowlands?   I mean, the Netherlands have been the best European team in the WBC, but it seems weird to just include it and not the British Isles between them and North America.

Seriously, though, that shape on the right is weird.   And I guess no Asia so as not to get in disputes with their leagues?

spacer.png

spacer.png

First Look at the 2021 World Series Logo

March 2, 2021 - 22:29 PM

As the sights and sounds of Spring Training flood sports highlight shows, the last few days of winter pass us by, and we all begin to look forward to Summer … Major League Baseball gives us all a glimpse of what we can expect in the Fall. Yes, earlier this

Read More...

2 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

First Look at the 2021 World Series Logo

March 2, 2021 - 22:29 PM

As the sights and sounds of Spring Training flood sports highlight shows, the last few days of winter pass us by, and we all begin to look forward to Summer … Major League Baseball gives us all a glimpse of what we can expect in the Fall. Yes, earlier this

Read More...

Well, I guess this confirms it.

It's Me

Archived