NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

21 hours ago, jp1409 said:

Speaking of white facemasks, I watched the Bills tonight and couldn't stand theirs... If they really don't want to go grey anymore they should consider blue. White masks and helmets are looking weird along their "classic" uniforms and the Dolphins already own white/white in the AFC east...

I still think the Bills should have red helmets with blue facemasks. The Dolphins should have aqua facemasks; I don't think white/white works for helmets.

• Like 6

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

20 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

I'll be honest, I kind of like the Falcons new uniforms when they decide to not play in monochrome. B/B/W is actually a good looking uniform, they just choose not to wear it

I really think the Falcons’ uniforms are undeserving of the vitriol they get on this forum. The “ATL” is easily the worst part of the uniform. I don’t think the number font is terrible for a team called the Falcons, who have a very angular, pointy wordmark. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

I really think the Falcons’ uniforms are undeserving of the vitriol they get on this forum. The “ATL” is easily the worst part of the uniform. I don’t think the number font is terrible for a team called the Falcons, who have a very angular, pointy wordmark. 

Having an angular wordmark doesn’t mean that the Falcons numbers aren’t trash.

• Like 15

Just now, daniel75 said:

Their jerseys look better yes, imo though they’re still just meh. 

I don't like the orange pant stripe outline either.

The digit outline could've been thicker.

Still tho, better than everything about the Marvin Lewis era unis

• Like 11

6uXNWAo.png

17 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

At this point, the Giants should go full Colts-esque by bringing back their old red alternate, make a new red helmet, and use the new red pants at home and on the road.

Red and white.

That would totally make sense for a team whose nickname is "Big Blue".

• Like 16

spacer.png

On 8/13/2021 at 2:45 PM, MCM0313 said:

How so?

On 8/13/2021 at 3:27 PM, MJWalker45 said:

The graphics for PC depend on how strong your computer is. With consoles they can upgrade the look and speed of the game, with varying levels of computer quality they can upgrade somewhat but not as much as they can with known capabilities of consoles. 

EA (and 2k with 2k22 too) just want to earn money from next-gen consoles first before PC (Sony and Microsoft probably are involved in that too).

They did same thing with transition from 7th to 8th generation of consoles when the leap of hardware was much bigger than today so decision was more defendable and reasonable. In next year you'll easily have next-gens on PC.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

4 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

At this point, the Giants should go full Colts-esque by bringing back their old red alternate, make a new red helmet, and use the new red pants at home and on the road.

Red and white.

Sooo you hate the NY Giants. Gotcha.

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

On 8/14/2021 at 8:25 PM, Crabcake said:

Before they unveiled them, I have long wanted the Falcons to go with this kind of font. Seeing it in fruition however, I regret it... There needs to be more curve to the edges. It just tells me that numbers never look good when they are "boxed."

You're right about the ATL though.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Before they unveiled them, I have long wanted the Falcons to go with this kind of font. Seeing it in fruition however, I regret it... There needs to be more curve to the edges. It just tells me that numbers never look good when they are "boxed."

You're right about the ATL though.

The whole uniform looks with bad with the addition of the gray facemask. They need gray pants and gray on the jersey for the facemask to work. Otherwise it is a very inconsistent uniform that is lacking uniformity throughout the whole set. 

• Like 4

spacer.png

I'm assuming due to the number font that the Patriots never got new practice gear after their uniform change, but the gray pants look fine and no reason they couldn't be worn in a game:

E87GAJTWEAAO7gz?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 20

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 8/16/2021 at 9:19 PM, BBTV said:

I'm assuming due to the number font that the Patriots never got new practice gear after their uniform change, but the gray pants look fine and no reason they couldn't be worn in a game:

E87GAJTWEAAO7gz?format=jpg&name=large

Especially with the white jerseys. That's the combo I always use in Madden. Gray on white on gray. So good. Of course it also works with the navy jerseys

• Like 3

On 8/13/2021 at 10:53 PM, jp1409 said:

Speaking of white facemasks, I watched the Bills tonight and couldn't stand theirs... If they really don't want to go grey anymore they should consider blue. White masks and helmets are looking weird along their "classic" uniforms and the Dolphins already own white/white in the AFC east...

s-l400.jpg

DymqGaxWoAY0XS1.jpg

The Bills could easily match these but even if they did, they'd  never look like this good.  Days of socks looking that clean and balanced are pretty much gone. 

• Like 2

Ravens are leaning more into the "Never Less" font that's all over their social media. If you saw the art wrapping around the lower level walls during the game vs the Saints, it has more of a goth house feel with the bricks and the transparent logo in white. Big change after going for years with a purple/black/gold backdrop featuring the standard script and logos all across.

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png