NFL Offseason 2021: Ride the QB Carousel of Horror

CS85

Just now, Brass said:

We had one here - Nick!

I shoulda added the 150 MPH fastball.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Given that there's a clear link between the attributes of the parents and the attributes of their offspring, I really don't understand why we don't simply genetically engineer our athletes.  We could easily have 7'11" 400" athletic dudes that could dunk, wreck people, and run 4.4s.  It's kinda ridiculous to not even try.

They come close to now, with kids being trained from the time they can walk to be football/basketball players

Might as well get started on Jones’s Hall of Fame bust.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

9 minutes ago, dont care said:

You say that while Dallas has a an coming back from an injury almost as bad as Alex smith.

Yeah, and?

Dak is still young and in his prime. All reports are saying he’s healing better and faster than his doctors anticipated. Furthermore Dak is a current top 5 to 8 QB in the league. 

The two situations are nothing alike. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

On 4/24/2021 at 5:40 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

My lukewarm take is that Mac Jones is going to be a complete flop and whoever takes him is going to be laughed at for at least the next 5 years.

I may have have a terrible mistake

ExJworW.png

1 hour ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Fields did not look happy. 

Probably read all the rumors and thought he was going to The Patriots. 

F. To another young promising career. Over before it even began. 

Blow it out your ass.  Good luck with MacCorkle. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 minute ago, AustinFromBoston said:

I think you should be more pissed off at your team's inability to develop or build around a QB. 

You suck. Nobody likes you here. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 minute ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Maybe you should learn to take a joke, instead of making childish insults.  

Yeah yeah, nobody cares. Carry on. 

twitter

Archived