Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

No thanks, I'll just have the salad.

• Like 3
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

No word on any potential legal action from Ron Jeremy's softball team, The Hung Bammers.

• Like 2
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Staten Island Yankees to play as Pizza Rats (finally)

June 12, 2018 - 11:42 AM

When the Staten Island Yankees considered rebranding in 2016, they went as far as holding a name-the-team contest and announcing a winner before deciding to stick with the name of their parent club. The winner of that contest by a […]

Read More...

As a devout TMNT fan and appreciator of quality uniform/logo design, this is all wonderful.

• Like 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I wish these teams would cease the gimmicky temporary nature and simply full-time rebrand.  Bung Hammers, Creamies, Pizza Rats, etc - embrace it all 100% from top to bottom.

• Like 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

12 hours ago, NicDB said:

Beer City... seriously?

The nickname isn't just an invention for this jersey - it's something that Grand Rapids markets around.

https://www.experiencegr.com/things-to-do/beer-city/ 

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

1 hour ago, CS85 said:

I wish these teams would cease the gimmicky temporary nature and simply full-time rebrand.  Bung Hammers, Creamies, Pizza Rats, etc - embrace it all 100% from top to bottom.

There's been plenty of teams to commit fully to their Brandiose nicknames: Baby Cakes, Rumble Ponies, Chihuahuas, BIscuits, Rubberducks, Yard Goats, etc. 

I think what we're seeing now is teams wanted to play the goofy name game, but also wanted a more grown-up identity. Having it both ways. Pizza Rats is a great name though and should be the Staten Island Yankees full time identity. 

Bung Hammers is uhhh, it's problematic. 

PvO6ZWJ.png