Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

On 5/20/2018 at 3:53 PM, DiePerske said:

I dont think ive seen a more offensive post on this board, nor in any board past present or future in any dimension

Hidden Valley makes a blue cheese dressing, so I’ll give @CS85 the benefit of the doubt on this one. He’s not a ranch monster.

• Like 1

BlackGray, and Red as team colors, huh? That palette would certainly lend itself to the name Fayetteville Woodpeckers. Many of the woodpecker species found in North Carolina - including the Downy woodpecker, Hairy woodpecker, Ivory-billed woodpecker, Northern flicker woodpecker, Pileated woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Red-headed woodpecker, and the Yellow-bellied sapsucker - feature those colors in their plumage. 

We shall see.

Metro Milwaukee's AA name-the-team contest is down to three names...and my nickname's still in it!

BaseballWI.com lists the final three as the

• Wisconsin Haymakers
  • Dairyland Milk Men
  • Wisconsin's Crop Dusters

(I swear, my submission was Milwaukee Milk Men...missed opportunity for the "MMM" letter logo there.)

bYhYmxh.png

7 minutes ago, MBurmy said:

Metro Milwaukee's AA name-the-team contest is down to three names...and my nickname's still in it!

• Wisconsin Haymakers
  • Dairyland Milk Men

(I swear, my submission was Milwaukee Milk Men...missed opportunity for the "MMM" letter logo there.)

:cursing:Where's War Pigs?

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

11 hours ago, MBurmy said:

• Wisconsin Haymakers
  • Dairyland Milk Men

Crop Dusters....hehehehe

w5tgs.jpg

2 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Major FAIL for not including Milwaukee.

Especially considering Milwaukee's prominent place in the original AA.  So many missed opportunities.

But given the politics of the area, it's not at all surprising.  Most people who don't live in Milwaukee proper literally hate Milwaukee.

• Like 4

Single-A Giants to play as San Jose Churros

May 25, 2018 - 21:42 PM

Our ongoing coverage of baseball players dressed as food items continues with news from the California League: The High-A San Jose Giants will play a game next month as the San Jose Churros. Like the city of San Jose itself, […]

Read More...

52 minutes ago, Thaumatrope said:

Pretty sure that's a cinnamon stick.

1. Ohhhhh.

2. Are we sure that’s much better? Why do churros gain sentience and not cinnamon sticks? Was the cinnamon stick once alive and now the churro is swinging its corpse? 

On 5/21/2018 at 6:33 PM, B-Rich said:

If it's "Greenbow" Alabama, why couldn't they use green in the color scheme?

They could. They chose not to. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]