MLB 2022 Uniform/Logo Changes

TheGiantsFan

The Twins M logo is back on ST hats at least, which is cool...I always like the M (though it looks better in red outlined in white). Some other teams are using vintage logos (Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals)

The A's have kelly green ST hats (at first I thought this was the St. Patty's Day hat, but nope, it's the regular one)

Oakland Athletics New Era 2022 Spring Training 39THIRTY Flex Hat - Green

The Giants have their SF logo weirdly placed 

San Francisco Giants New Era 2022 Spring Training 39THIRTY Flex Hat - Black

• Like 1
  • Huh? 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 minutes ago, McCall said:

I'm surprised the Rays went navy and yellow instead of columbia and yellow.

Looking at all of the hats, no one has a columbia blue base hat.  Makes me think that New Era chose to not produce light blue in this style?

$44 for a single color 2D trucker hat (I looked at pirates and rays on lids) is unfathomable. My streak of hat collecting may be over.  Fanatics buying lids and crushing their MiLB selection was strike 1 in breaking my addiction. This is easily  strike 2.

• Like 2
KISSwall09.jpg

1 hour ago, hormone said:

$44 for a single color 2D trucker hat (I looked at pirates and rays on lids) is unfathomable. My streak of hat collecting may be over.  Fanatics buying lids and crushing their MiLB selection was strike 1 in breaking my addiction. This is easily  strike 2.

Then you probably don't want to hear that Fanatics is buying Mitchell and Ness too. 

• Like 2