Washington Commanders to debut new NFL identity

DCarp1231

These aren’t a disaster, but a brutal overproduction.  They’ve added a smear of disconnected elements onto a brand they couldn’t make a firm decision on.  3.6/10

• Like 21
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

27 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Here they are...

FKj-dMmWUAEQgLz?format=jpg&name=large

FKj-dLtX0AMl3px?format=jpg&name=large

The Marron ones aren’t terrible. The Commanders name could be just a tad smaller and the lines could be removed.

the white jersey is a white jersey. It would fit better as a Cardinals away for a do-over, but the weird patterns aren’t necessary.

the black isn’t necessary, I would’ve rather seen a yellow jersey in the style of the red one instead.

• Like 2

I know that it's supposed to be a Navy theme, but I can't help but be cynical and think about a connection to "Master and Commander."  And replacing the Washington R-blank nickname with Washington Masters will obviously not fly.  Could be a stretch, but I would have prefered Admirals--unless there was a conflict with the NFL Europe league team name.  Would have preferred a navy and/or blue theme overhaul along with the name change.  Just my own opinion.

Huge downgrade across the board. Here's to hoping that they wake up in 5 years and bring back the classic Football Team uniforms.

Its a shame that they got rid of the unique two stripe sleeve pattern and ripped off the Chiefs sleeve stripes on the burgundy jerseys. And why can't teams just use a traditional block font right? That would help this set out a lot. What a way to celebrate 90 years of this franchise.

• Like 4
SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png