NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

if the jets are going to insist on keeping their "stealth" look a mono-black, then this helmet works better. personally, i always wanted them to pair the black jerseys and pants with green pants with a black stripe and sandwich the look. but i know the players are into that all-black look, so if that's the case, this is better than wearing the green lid with it. 

still hate the shoulder and pants stripes though...

sig2024.png

The green and white of the “JETS” and football need to be reversed

They seem to like to wear the stealth black uniforms on Halloween weekend. They did it a couple seasons ago against Cleveland and it was visually, color wise, a decent looking game of Halloween colors.

• Like 2

I was heading into this expecting the decals to be all white and be devoid of green, so this is better than I expected. But still, the best helmet option for the BFBS alts (which I'm on record and stand that as far as BFBS alts go, it's done pretty well) is the one they already have with the green helmets.

Texans remain the only team that's doing any hit towards my "alternate helmets only for throwbacks" stance, FWIW. Panthers are okay but would've been better off trying carolina blue for an alternate and the black helmet's not an improvement over the silver ones, so that's a wash.

• Like 1

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Just awful. BFBS returning in full force has been one of the worst parts (among many) of the uniform trends of the last 5 or so years. 

• Like 10

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Great. They'll look just like Ohio State's classic all black uniform.

This is sarcasm. I know they won't, but the crappy concept is the same.

I believe you mean Ohio University

E1L_6hMXMAIIN4N?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4

PvO6ZWJ.png

For whatever reason, the “stealth” black really highlights how the helmet logo with rounded letters and football clash with the angular elements on the jerseys and pants. Just really poor design. 

• Like 1