NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

But why would Dallas not announce that? Also, the white pants of the CR have silver in the middle, so if they were going to pair it with that combo, why not make the stripes match. Something's not adding up.

4 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

But why would Dallas not announce that? Also, the white pants of the CR have silver in the middle, so if they were going to pair it with that combo, why not make the stripes match. Something's not adding up.

Probably because the alt helmet looks awful compared to the throwback helmet. 

As far as Ass or Class with the designs, I’ll start with class first:

Class: Bengals, Patriots throwback, Falcons throwback, Cowboys throwback

Ass: Starting with the Filthy Commies  murdering everything aesthetically pleasing and everyone else

Edited by Red Comet
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The returning throwback pants don’t have a silver stripe. They could easily just take those pants and shift them to the color rush alt.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sport said:

The Bears orange helmet is the exact reason why I was never in favor of alternate helmets. Teams cannot help themselves. 

"Yea, we understand the orange helmets look like complete ass. But millennial fans will send us a lot of instatweet likes and fire emojis!"

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

Unless they got their jerseys in by the 2022 deadline, you won't see those this year.

Someone brought up a really scary thought - what if teams not only started mixing and matching helmets with uniforms, but also started mixing and matching decals?  Like if the Falcons did put their current decal on the red helmet just for "fun", or the Patriots come out with Elvis on a white helmet for some reason?  

That's pretty much the only thing that can make it worse.

Wellp--that didn't take long...

1 hour ago, TBGKon said:

Yeah, the canal locks have failed...we're in for a full-on mix-&-match escapade now.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

12 hours ago, tBBP said:

(The jersey should have navy numbers trimmed in white, though.)

Lol, I hate the helmet to high heavens, but this gripe is just funny to me. Should their home jersey have orange with white outlines numbers to match the orange with white outlines logo and orange with white outlines stripes?

On 7/19/2022 at 8:04 AM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Guys, you're not going to believe me, but the same "connect" I had that told me about the Panthers and Bengals is saying the not only will the Bucs wear the creamsiclces, but:

• Miami is going back to the throwbacks full time,
  • Broncos are wearing Orange Crush,
  • Rams are going all-black for "Hollywood Nights",
  • the Seahawks will wear the throwbacks next year,
  • the Chargers will have a periwinkle and volt alternate,
  • Bears are making the orange pants primary,
  • and the Cards are getting a makeover.

Oh, yeah, and WAS will get the striped gold pants back.

Trust me, dude. This guy works for Nike's stock department, and he said he's seen everyhting a year in advance. All the stripes are electricty-conductive, too.

"A source" on Reddit is confirming the Rams Hollywood Nights for next season.  Also an icy white for the Broncos.  Also hinted at a "Darth Vader" style uniform but didn't say what team. 😆

spacer.png

Last updated 5/23

I am hoping that any of the teams with their new all black head to toe unis end up with a scheduled game that ends up being played in 90+ degree weather. Watch the melting jets, Eagles, Panthers or Commanders teams being destroyed by the white clad visitors. #justice.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

wondering if the NFL would allow teams to change the alt helmets decals only? Like say the new saints Louis vitton one be modified to the 69 preseason one? 

I don't see why not, the Bills, Bears, Giants and Niners, among others I may have missed, were doing that already.  IIRC the Falcons intend to do this with the red helmets.

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

3 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

"A source" on Reddit is confirming the Rams Hollywood Nights for next season.  Also an icy white for the Broncos.  Also hinted at a "Darth Vader" style uniform but didn't say what team. 😆

Maybe it's the Raiders with the supposed Darth Vader uniform. They do play in the Death Star after all.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cujo said:

"Yea, we understand the orange helmets look like complete ass. But millennial fans will send us a lot of instatweet likes and fire emojis!"

Sigh… I’m sure it’s mostly 27-41 year olds freaking out over a helmet.

• Like 1

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

1 minute ago, IceCap said:

as a long suffering bears fan I went to bed hoping that the orange helmet might suffer a similar fate as the infamous 9ers one day helmet once fan reaction came out on a weekday, but as the sun sets on this long summer day I've come to the sad realization that the days of reflection, humility, and restraint have passed us long, long ago and we will never get those times back.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

I think Cujo meant Zoomers? Millennials (like me) are now the biggest generation that’s buying houses currently. Hardly the youth market anymore.

He did I’m sure but as a young millennial it’s such a pet peeve of mine. I’ve heard people complaining about middle school kids calling them millennials.

• Like 2

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators