NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

On 7/9/2022 at 5:06 PM, DCarp1231 said:

Anniversary patches for Washington-

FXQNixOWQAE2JO9?format=jpg&name=medium

It continues to baffle me why they insist on using the burgundy W on a burgundy background everywhere except the helmet. It looks pretty good on the Helmet, which is the only good part of the rebrand, and is a primary piece of branding... yet nothing else matches it. This franchise is such a dumpster fire.

Can Dan Snyder be kicked to the curb already? What are the other owners waiting for?

• Like 10

spacer.png

The Guardians I think have nailed how do handle a name change, even if you don't like the name Guardians that much, look wise they still look like how they did with minor changes (Also did help they transitioned away from Wahoo years prior)

The Commanders is just awful in every way.

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, burgundy said:

It continues to baffle me why they insist on using the burgundy W on a burgundy background everywhere except the helmet. It looks pretty good on the Helmet, which is the only good part of the rebrand, and is a primary piece of branding... yet nothing else matches it. This franchise is such a dumpster fire.

Can Dan Snyder be kicked to the curb already? What are the other owners waiting for?

Him to pull a Chris Benoit and murder suicide his family. Really he doesn’t have much further down to go to get to that point. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, burgundy said:

He knows things and would go nuclear if they attempt to force him out.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

This helmet should be the primary, red uniforms with white pants being the standard home look. Division has 3 other blue teams, this is how they can stand out (and the league lacks red primaries!) Good job Houston, about the only thing the franchise has done right in 4 years

• Like 10
  • Dislike 1

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

1 hour ago, Pyromania1983 said:

It almost looks candy paint red, which would be a cool nod to the slab car culture there.

But I can’t envision this megachurch Gemstones football franchise being that in tune with their city. Red is an easy choice over a bland white helmet and this Battle Red helmet is one of the few things they’ve gotten right since blowing 24-0 at Kansas City. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
NYCdog.png