NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

8 minutes ago, hormone said:

Odd question, if the browns are going to use a helmet as a logo, why not a current style? PS I don’t see the rabbit either.

Probably licensing. Easier to just use a generic helmet model than squabble with Riddell/Schutt/etc.

• Like 4

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

9 hours ago, hormone said:

Odd question, if the browns are going to use a helmet as a logo, why not a current style? PS I don’t see the rabbit either.

Because these recent models will come and go as more research is done on head injuries, but the VSR4 will always look like The football helmet.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

9 hours ago, hormone said:

They should just go with Brownie and be done with it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Applause 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

24 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

Because these recent models will come and go as more research is done on head injuries, but the VSR4 will always look like The football helmet.

To that point, I'd almost rather they go full retro and lean into the  old two-bar style that used to be standard for helmet graphics. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

I can’t unsee the rabbit!

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

To that point, I'd almost rather they go full retro and lean into the  old two-bar style that used to be standard for helmet graphics. 

Yep this should be their logo...it's timeless and harkens back to the jim brown era. Also I typically hate white masks but they are the superior choice for the browns.

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

50 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

This is definitely good news. Wish they had worn for media day, but unfortunately all the pics are still navy/navy

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

If they wear the silver pants regularly, it's instantly a top 10 set in the league. 

Would need to add tv numbers for that to happen.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

6uXNWAo.png

I’ve always wanted to see the Patriots pair silver pants with the white jersey, but I’m not sure it’ll happen. 

Was I incorrect in thinking the silver pants had been part of the style guide even back since the reveal in 2020? I had thought they were always there in the style guide, just never worn.

• Love 1