2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

Yuck. Every time the Hornets change courts it's a downgrade. I hate that "partial primary" logo they're using inside the 3-point arc and I hate the silhouette logo as well. I do like the basketball at the free throw line as a nod to the old court but why are they getting rid of the honeycomb wood pattern? It would tie in really well to the new Statement jersey.

• Like 2

the user formerly known as cdclt

So glad to see Orlando Magic and Charlotte Hornets made smart changes to their Statement uniforms to turn trash into cash!!

smjygs18194-omaroya00tmc_1.jpg

Adding these stars to the side panels is 🔥🔥.

mens-adidas-dwight-howard-purple-charlot

Charlotte getting rid of "CHA" and getting rid of those "faux pinstripes" for honeycomb. Hornets across the chest and adding Outline to numbers, is a huge W!

statement-edition-uniform---full-front.w

• Like 4
shado_logo.gif

9 hours ago, Survival79 said:

Looks like it is just bad lighting.

7bD1FGJ.jpg

Love these.

9 hours ago, Kg54mvp said:

Don't mind these, but are they dark gray or black? Either way not really part of the color scheme.

7 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

Glad they ditched the pinstripe panels and switched back to full pinstripes. Although I think the star pattern in the side panels looks a bit cheesy.

What is the reason for the recent trend in the NBA for both the mismatched wordmark/number coloring AND color-on-color numbers? Fixing those two issues would make these uniforms so much better.

In other news, the Hornets unveiled a much improved statement look. No more CHA, and some cool new hexagon accents.

These are as good as the Magic's.

Magic are great but some white on trims and stripes would make them even better.

Timberwolves looks better than on 2k leak because of darker gray but they got identify crisis.

Lakers it is nice jersey (I don't see any photo of shorts) but like I said on the first time fans wanted less or no black and receive more black instead.

Hornets side panels reminds me of 18/19 and 19/20 City uniforms, it look like a mix of it. Hexagon trims are awesome detail. Court is a court, nothing more to add.

4r2eer.png

It seems the Hornets just figured out the proper visual hierarchy for their uniforms. White with teal outlines for the important bits. Go as busy with the side panel patterns as you want; if you just go teal on purple it won't distract the eye. Tuck away the Jumpman logo in teal, sponsor logo with no white, done.

• Like 2