2022 NFL Jersey Number Changes

DCarp1231

31 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

OR

Here’s a wild idea:

Maybe just not spew derogatory nonsense about players dying and being harmed?

For someone who claims they “respect people”, there’s no such evidence to suggest that belief in the slightest.

No one is following you around. You bring it upon yourself when you get the unnecessary itch to bring your bogus and tone deaf remarks into the conversation.

Read the room for once. No one finds what you’ve been doing to be a good thing. It’s distasteful and arrogant.

You did bring something from another thread into this one.  You don't speak for everyone, so don't use absolutes like "no one."  If you're offended by someone on the internet wishing obviously absurd levels of harm on others, then just ignore it.  You're not a mod, you're not the moral compass of the board, and "read the room"?  LOL.  Hi Kettle.

If you have a problem and would like to discuss further, I recommend reaching out on DM so I can ignore you there.  Any more in this thread is likely to get a mod warning, which neither of us need.

• Yawn 2
  • Dislike 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

10 hours ago, BBTV said:

You did bring something from another thread into this one.  You don't speak for everyone, so don't use absolutes like "no one."  If you're offended by someone on the internet wishing obviously absurd levels of harm on others, then just ignore it.  You're not a mod, you're not the moral compass of the board, and "read the room"?  LOL.  Hi Kettle.

If you have a problem and would like to discuss further, I recommend reaching out on DM so I can ignore you there.  Any more in this thread is likely to get a mod warning, which neither of us need.

ohhhhh my god lol

seriously dude, read the room.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

8 hours ago, FamousAtticus said:

For a minute I thought they photoshopped Wentz in an Arena Football League uniform. Nope, its the Commanders. 

What’s the difference? They both play the same tier of football 🤣

Granted, give it a few years and you won’t even have to photoshop Wentz in an Arena League uniform

• LOL 7

35 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

DE Randy Gregory will wear 5 for the Broncos

FOLaqhTXwAATAr7?format=jpg&name=large

That's gonna take some getting used to.

Also, just my opinion, but one I've held for a long time: Denver needs to switch back to the navy jerseys as primaries, especially in that guise. 

• Like 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

11 hours ago, tBBP said:

Also, just my opinion, but one I've held for a long time: Denver needs to switch back to the navy jerseys as primaries, especially in that guise. 

Totally.  I'm pro-orange for the Broncos, but with this template and design, the navy is worlds better than the orange.

Also - are the numbers stitched at all, or just heat pressed now?  With the weird seams going right through the number, wouldn't stitching be tough?  There's a lot of seam overlap with that #5 there.

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, BBTV said:

Totally.  I'm pro-orange for the Broncos, but with this template and design, the navy is worlds better than the orange.

Also - are the numbers stitched at all, or just heat pressed now?  With the weird seams going right through the number, wouldn't stitching be tough?  There's a lot of seam overlap with that #5 there.

@andrewharrington could explain this better than I can, but I believe the numbers are kiss-cut stitched now, and of much thinner material than the former tackle twill material, which is probably why that seam in the back is so visible through the number.

Getting back to the Broncos...yeah, as much as I'd love for Tampa to be the de facto orange team in the league, we all know that ain't happening except for the forthcoming creamsicle alternates (that I hope will be the original creamsicle color, not the orange that followed). So Denver can take up that baton--but not in that guise. If they're gonna keep orange as primary, a redesign should be in order (and no, I don't mean a straight return to the set that preceded these--that's entirely too predictable).

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

16 hours ago, tBBP said:

That's gonna take some getting used to.

That would make 6 navy blue teams and 0 orange teams. I don't mind the navy blues as a third but if any team is going to own orange it should be Denver.

In my ideal scenario they'd just put the current helmet on top of the colour rush jersey, give it some white pants and voila.

• Like 4

I’m kind of coming around to taking the Color Rush set and adding white pants and a white jersey to the mix (with blue socks). Maybe use the current number font on them.

The current set is a modern classic, but it’s just not doing anything for me in its orange form.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BBTV said:

The seam itself is held together with stitching. Stitching on top of a seam would not pose an issue lol.

@tBBP How the numbers are constructed and applied usually differs team-by-team; some may use the contract/OEM vendor, some may use a local shop, and some may do their letters and numbers in-house.

I think everyone is at least using some type of sewn-down technique now, whereas a few decades ago you’d see a mix of sewn and screen-printed jerseys, depending on the team.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 3/20/2022 at 5:49 AM, DCarp1231 said:

Just make Chicago an orange dominant team

/s

When I was a kid my stupid screen made me think they were black and red instead of navy and orange

On 3/20/2022 at 4:00 AM, Chromatic said:

if any team is going to own orange it should be Denver.

Numbers on the away should be orange then, I think.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.