NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

Just now, TruColor said:

And no…I have NOT been dropping hints about the identity (with the hikes today)…for the record, I’m really wondering if the rumors I’ve heard are indeed true. I will be fine if they are not.

I think I know what the helmet looks like, but the rumored colors seem to not fit with what I know re: the helmet.

And so what, you’re still awesome 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Pretty easy fix.

Saints.thumb.png.b2e6587a3836e08e9ad75495092cf3b5.png

That could be done so easily! Make a black jersey, gold pants, black pants in this style. Burn the stripeless black pants and the plain white socks. Done! It ties to team history and has the pizazz you would expect from a New Orleans team. The set would be hailed as an instant classic by the vast majority of fans. So much better than the drab, lifeless look they insist on wearing so often today. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

That could be done so easily! Make a black jersey, gold pants, black pants in this style. Burn the stripeless black pants and the plain white socks. Done! It ties to team history and has the pizazz you would expect from a New Orleans team. The set would be hailed as an instant classic by the vast majority of fans. So much better than the drab, lifeless look they insist on wearing so often today. 

9Pl4xCL.jpeggxNvjo3.jpeg

7izopJ9.jpeg

f1dUpwi.jpeg

cSSMmPJ.jpeg

Z5pAhdW.jpeg

pxsJALA.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 1

12 hours ago, Gobbi said:

Where did "Stanit" come from? I know it's backwards for Titans but feel like I missed the origin of it. 

12 hours ago, tBBP said:

That'd be me. What you described is why I rechristened them that going back to at least 2020 if not before. Why? Because for a good solid six or seven years that team has rewritten the book on playing up and down to competition...routinely and somehow repeatedly beating if not blowing out the top teams in the league only to then turn around and get beat if not blown out by the worst...just backwards as all get-out, hence the backwards [re]name.

Oh and it's "Snatit". 😉

I can’t lie, this annoys me a bit every time I see it because I consistently read it at first as a typo of “Saints.” Could it at least be typed out as “snatiT”? 😂

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 1:40 PM, Glover said:

Some of the results are definitely.....interesting.

https://web.witcontests.com/browns/contest/design-your-ideal-cleveland-br-230405

Not that it's unexpected, given it's a fan contest. I started up top but I'm sliding.

16 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

https://web.witcontests.com/browns/contest/design-your-ideal-cleveland-br-230405

Not that it's unexpected, given it's a fan contest. I started up top but I'm sliding.

I think your entry is my favorite. I’m gonna vote!

• Love 1

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Yours is the best, though I think the lack of eyes might be why you're sliding. That first one looks like a kid drew it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 4/19/2023 at 10:05 AM, TruColor said:

I just got an updated Panthers sheet that doesn’t show any changes other than a new set of Blue pants.

ahh, the 2015 Color Rush blue pajama britches are back, very nice! i wonder if it replaces the black or gray pants, or we'll have 4 color options (white, black, gray, blue), even tho I hate the black pants.

CUOS9Y2XAAAVZ03?format=jpg&name=small

I'm glad we're keeping the same look even if the blue tweak is minor.

• Like 6

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

2 minutes ago, bowld said:

Getting some Georgia vibe's from @VDizzle12 Brown's submission. Not like there is many other ways to make a dog logo, just thought it looked familiar. Likely the colar and teeth that gives it the similar feel

spacer.png

The "C" somewhat matches the Columbus Crew "C". They have the same ownership.