College Football 2023

Rixaroo

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Can’t say I’m surprised. When the Ducks changed the fan color from black to green for this week, I figured there was a pretty good chance that meant the Cardinal were gonna be wearing their black unis. Oh well, I’m glad the Ducks are wearing a bright, classic look to counter Stanford’s black set.

It almost isn't a Stanford/Oregon game if someone isn't wearing black as since 2010, there's been only 6 matchups where there was no black/dark colors involved.

6 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

As a kid a I always thought GT was a black and gold school so I was confused when they started wearing navy accents.

Given that they were wearing black for a minute in the 80s, as well as how their logo was colored for a long time, I don't blame you.  Kinda like how black wasn't actually an official school color for Colorado until recently (gold and silver).

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

2 hours ago, Discrim said:

Given that they were wearing black for a minute in the 80s, as well as how their logo was colored for a long time, I don't blame you.  Kinda like how black wasn't actually an official school color for Colorado until recently (gold and silver).

And Clemson’s “regalia” was typically navy and wasn’t defined as purple until relatively recently—within the past 30 years or so.  

• Like 1

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

1 hour ago, Mingjai said:

And Clemson’s “regalia” was typically navy and wasn’t defined as purple until relatively recently—within the past 30 years or so.  

Good to know I am not tripping, I remember seeing all sorts of old highlights where they looked orange and navy. It was around the same time Barney the Dinosaur kept switching between blue and purple too. The 90s were interesting times.

2 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Good to know I am not tripping, I remember seeing all sorts of old highlights where they looked orange and navy. It was around the same time Barney the Dinosaur kept switching between blue and purple too. The 90s were interesting times.

Not to open a can of worms, but Googling something like “Clemson navy blue” will turn up a lot of fan debate about what Clemson’s school colors actually were. It’s kinda comedic to see fans and alums trying to figure out their school’s colors. If you believe my friends from Georgia, that’s just par for the course for Clemson…

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

12 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Everything About Louisville’s uniform package is atrocious.  

We don't agree a lot, but here I agree 100%. Their uniforms since the Bridgewater era have been atrocious! It's like they have no clue who they are and are always trying something new....kinda like Oregon. 

• Eyeroll 1

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, lahaye7 said:

looks like Colorado is going mono gray v USC. 😑

Black/gray/gray. The black lids have the same white buff decals that they wore against Nebraska, while the “new” gray jerseys are really just their old Elite 51 tops with white numbers and white NOB’s put on them. 
spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Black/gray/gray. The black lids have the same white buff decals that they wore against Nebraska, while the “new” gray jerseys are really just their old Elite 51 tops with white numbers and white NOB’s put on them. 
spacer.png

my goof, doesn't look terrible 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again