2024 NFL Changes

1 hour ago, Sodboy13 said:

I had forgotten the Jaguars briefly had striped black pants before going all leotard. If the '98 throwbacks got made permanent, I wouldn't be averse.

spacer.png

I absolutely loved this combo.

• Like 3

Just now, coborjobs2010 said:

spacer.png

If I didn't know better, I'd say the Texans themselves are leaking all this. As for the jerseys, we'll need to see the full uniform. But I'm getting serious Red Sox vibes from the jerseys.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

Triangles are usually used in maps to denote mountains. 

And needlessly clutter NFL  uniforms.

NOTE: might've been appropriate if Dayton ever got their 3-sided NFL team back.  😉🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

In case you missed the logo on our helmet, check the sleeve.

I thought this kind of assery was in the past.

I will never understand why more NFL teams don't make use of secondary logos like MLB teams do

• Like 2

They look ok enough but wasn't the main knock on the old unis the fact that they were a little boring/muted?

Now the navy jerseys don't have any additional splash of color via shoulder stripes. It's just, meh. With a worse number font.

• Like 1

Why wouldn't the Texans use the opportunity to enrich an alternate in the light blue instead of just using it as trim? That alternate is a major disappointment, especially because the numerals are red but the H is blue, so it's going to look disjointed. 

They look like a college team. The number font is a downgrade. Oof.

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

I don't hate the Texans new numbers, but also from what we have seen of the new home uniform, it seems like a lateral (if not) a minor downgrade. Like it still will look like the Texans, but they just decided to minimalism themselves in the most obnoxious way.

I hate the new numbers. They look incredibly gimmicky compared to the original font, which was much closer to standard block. 

It also didn't help that they decided to switch to navy numbers outlined in red on the road.

• Like 2